music/ car

cdm369

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is an app that allows you to play music through the car stereo or how well those fm transmitters work?

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

Fm transmitters work pretty well, the sound quality isn't as good as using a wire but it'll do the job.

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.

My FM transmitter works great. I tune to 91.9 and I'm static free in the tri-state area(PA, NJ, DE)

I've been using FM Transmitters for years...couldn't live without them. I hardly notice a difference in quality between one and a regular CD. I recently just upgraded to a BT FM transmitter with a built in mini-USB car charger, USB/SD port, wired option...the list goes on. By far the best one I've ever used...and IT'S WIRELESS!

So which FM Transmitter would one recommend? Inquiring minds would love to know! :biggrin:

So you are saying stay away from Bluetooth. Amazon.com: Scosche FMTD8 freqIN - Digital FM Transmitter for Mobile Devices - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories is $26. Half of the GOgroove. I do like the phone options on the GOgroove though...that would be pretty convenient.

Bluetooth isn't so much the issue as the wireless fm part. That is very prone to interference.

Look for a direct modulation unit. Most will have a wired input but you might find one with Bluetooth.

Bluetooth isn't so much the issue as the wireless fm part. That is very prone to interference.

Look for a direct modulation unit. Most will have a wired input but you might find one with Bluetooth.

In doing an extensive Google search, cannot find ANY direct modulation units that you speak of. It must be named something else? Anyone else have input on this as FM "seems" to be the standard.

Gonna have to disagree here, I've had about 5 FM transmitters, my most recent one being BT and it is BY FAR the best.

Amazon.com: GOgroove FlexSMART X2 ADVANCED Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Charging, Music Control and Hands-Free Calling for ANDROID, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Smartphones: Car Electronics

Thats the one I use. No interference, completely wireless, can be a car charger, has an extra USB port/SD slot just in case and can also be used as a wired FM transmitter if you don't have bluetooth. Personally, I freakin' love it.

Back