music on lock screen?

drakerocksu

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm being dumb and ignorant here.... but is there any way to put the music on the lock screen? I don't like having to unlock and swipe over to the music app while I'm driving. Thanks!

Roget83

Reaction score
Settings >security >lock screen then you can delete or add up to 4 apps

OP
D

drakerocksu

Reaction score
Thank you. But is there any way I could put like the actual app so I can change music on lock screen?

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Good question, I see that you probably made the change from an HTC to Samsung, would be nice if we can get some helpful reply's

Roget83

Reaction score
That is not available on the s3 music player. I believe that you can download apps that can be operated from the the lock screen. Real player beta and poweramp I think have that function.

tc1

Reaction score
Came from an HTC myself, was really surprised that samsung did not include a lock screen player with their music app.

"PlayerPro music player" is a really nice 3rd party app that can a customizable lock screen.

WestOkid

Reaction score
In addition to the other 3rd party stuff. You can also use Google Music, which I believe is already on the phone.

As for why no lock screen function to begin with? I think it all has to do with patents. Otherwise it makes little sense that Sammy wouldn't have this feature. It's not like it's new groundbreaking technology.

Sent from my SGS3 using Tapatalk 2