My phone has been running like completely messed

BennyJr

Reaction score
Whats up fellow droiders....im having some problems. Im runing UD8 and i just wiped the cache yesterday.
So far i hae these problems

-SMS app takes forever to load a new message
-SMS app force closes wayyyyy to much
-Keyboard lags horribly in any app
-Phone heats up very quickly and drains the battery so bad.(im getting a new one tho)
-Alot of lag coming out of the rotoary lock screen. Sometimes up to a minute.
-And its generally really sluggish.

IDK what the heck i did but its getting annoying. I have UD8 with the stock kernal OC'd too 800.

Can anyone help me?? Im out of ideas.
Thanks

-Ben

I have not had any of your problems but my gps does not work 90% of the time which is really annoying.

so youve already wiped and reinstalled if youre asking us right?
cause of not thats your first step.

Whats up fellow droiders....im having some problems. Im runing UD8 and i just wiped the cache yesterday.

-Phone heats up very quickly and drains the battery so bad.(im getting a new one tho)

IDK what the heck i did but its getting annoying. I have UD8 with the stock kernal OC'd too 800.

Thanks

-Ben

What SMS app are you referring to? How long have you been running UD8? And what method did you use to install (SP or Clockwork? ROM manager?)? What launcher are you running? Have you tried a reboot and ran Fix Permissions?

so youve already wiped and reinstalled if youre asking us right?
cause of not thats your first step.
Yes I did

Thanks

-Ben

What SMS app are you referring to? How long have you been running UD8? And what method did you use to install (SP or Clockwork? ROM manager?)? What launcher are you running? Have you tried a reboot and ran Fix Permissions?

Handcent sms
Since it came out
SP recovery
Launcherpro
No.....ill do that now

You wiped cache but didn't reboot? Just asking but, do you have a task killer installed or an anti-virus app?

no i wiped and did a reboot, and i only have auto killer.

Back