Name that App, asks the Rescue Squad

cuskit

Reaction score
I pm'd Tigger a couple days ago, he did stop by the thread.
Little over 24 hours to game time!
Just sent Tig another heads up. Not sure what time it is in Germany right now! ;)

Meanwhile - I'm very excited to see how this contest progresses tomorrow! I'm all ready to ship out my product to whoever wins, wish I could be entering it! ;) Not for the prize, obviously, but just because I love contests! :)

I'm assuming this will be repeated next month again? mikey :)

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If there is enough interest in this one I'd hope those capable of sponsoring the contest by donating items would see it as a good way to get product coverage and participate in a 2nd similar contest. If the donations come in ones a month, or once a quarter, or whatever they come in, we'll keep doing them.

Thanks Mike!

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
couple hours to go!

edit: 1 week and a couple hours. The op says May 23rd...I jumped the gun

Last edited:

Mikejl

Reaction score
Hah! I have 30,000 apps listed on a text document. All I have to do is cut & paste them into a reply. One of them is bound to be the right answer. Instant Winner! ;)

I'm a shoe-in for a prize.

:)

Mike

JCo352

Reaction score
Hah! I have 30,000 apps listed on a text document. All I have to do is cut & paste them into a reply. One of them is bound to be the right answer. Instant Winner! ;)

Mike

Nope, I have all 50,000 apps in my list.

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Mike

lol:)

One guess per clue...them's the rules, but good try

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Every weekend for the last few weeks and the next few weeks I've got plans and been having problems keeping them straight. I meant to have this contest today but someone pointed out that the OP states NEXT Sunday. Doh. So, we stick with that date. This gives everyone an extra week to study up on their apps! Sorry for the last couple posts I made aluding the the contest being held very shortly and thanks to jroc for taking the time to read ALL of the first post. May 23rd it is!

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i think i may try this just sunday i am not avail for the early game :(

Maybe you're good to go for both times now that we have the date squared away.

For all those expecting it today, I apologize for the date screw up. My fault. I really need to pay more attention to my own directions!

Mikejl

Reaction score

Mike

lol:)

One guess per clue...them's the rules, but good try
Aw man :icon_ cry:

Do you know how long it took me to type 30,000 app names into a text file?

Well at least I didn't do all 50,000 like someone else I know. :icon_ lala:

Mike

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every weekend for the last few weeks and the next few weeks I've got plans and been having problems keeping them straight. I meant to have this contest today but someone pointed out that the OP states NEXT Sunday. Doh. So, we stick with that date. This gives everyone an extra week to study up on their apps! Sorry for the last couple posts I made aluding the the contest being held very shortly and thanks to jroc for taking the time to read ALL of the first post. May 23rd it is!

Good one Chris :p

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol.....good, now they can blame you cuskit for it not being today. LOL!

Yall heard that, someone notified him before me!!!

cuskit

Reaction score
lol.....good, now they can blame you cuskit for it not being today. LOL!

Yall heard that, someone notified him before me!!!

Chris: Sorry for my comment about "not checking your pm's" - I'm just as much in space lately as you! Guess the excitement of the contest just clouds the brain! ;)

jroc: Nope! Nuyanks (News Team) just advised me that I had inadvertently sent it to him rather than Chris! That puts the blame squarely on your shoulders! :icon_ banana:

Shall we paint a target on your forehead? :icon_ poke:

So... thanks for ruining the day. I was all ready to ship out one MIKRADLE EVOLUTION until you came along.. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: But it seems that a few are already figuring out between 30,000 and 50,000 ways to win this thing! Yikes! Does this mean I'm gonna have to comp you a freebie? ;) mikey

EDIT: But it seems this thread is getting more attention today - @150 more views just in the last 24 hours! :)

Last edited:

JCo352

Reaction score
Awww man...You know how many apps are going to be added in to the marketplace from now until next sunday? Probably a lot. Now what am I going to do...Back at the drawing board.:)