Nandroid backup and restore

cervri

Reaction score
I managed to screw my Bionic up pretty good. Awhile back I rooted it and did an nandroid backup I believe. Now I would like to use it. How do I get to and restore the backup? Step by Step would be nice. I do have Titanium backup and tried it but it did not restore everything.:blink:

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
I managed to screw my Bionic up pretty good. Awhile back I rooted it and did an nandroid backup I believe. Now I would like to use it. How do I get to and restore the backup? Step by Step would be nice. I do have Titanium backup and tried it but it did not restore everything.:blink:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-5-893-fxz-901-902-compatible-902-update.html
This will restore ur phone back to either .886 or .893 stock u choose which FXZ file u want but both are rootable the easiest one is .893 when trying to update back to .902 an make sure u move ur nandroid backup to the external SD since this method wipes internal storage whole process takes about 25-30 min

Mamba94

Reaction score

Did you create your nandroid backup via Bootstrap and clockworkmod recovery?

1.If so you need to reboot to recovery via bootstrap (make sure your battery is charged before you start).
2.Scroll through the menu and select backup and restore
3.Next select restore
4.Next you should have a list of your nandroid backups select the backup you want
5.Next it will ask you to confirm click yes. Let it go (it will prob take awhile)
6.When it's done click the reboot phone option.

OP
cervri

cervri

Reaction score
Thank you guys. I will check both out as some as I get some time again. Really appreciate the help.