Need to Contact the Moderator

OP
J

JandN2639

Reaction score
I can not see a private message unless you report it. So open the PM and hit report. That will allow me to see the msg as well as username sending the spam. Thanks.

That option wasn't available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

He clarified earlier, in a Private Message you have to select the open with browser option. Then when the message opens in a browser you will see the Report option. Tapatalk does not provide the Report option when viewing Private Messages.

Hopefully this is all cleared up and we don't receive any more of those "invites". But if you do, open the PM with your browser and then Report it before deleting it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Delete the message. I've removed that user,but couldn't delete their private messages the roundabout way I did it.

Thanks @Sajo for forwarding the screenshot that the OP sent you.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I got it in my spam box. deleted it after it wouldn't accept my CC number. ;) That was like Monday, maybe yesterday.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Girlfitness329 was the culprit in my case. On May 7
You're the first one to get one from the same "user" as someone else then. Another real member reported that user & they have been terminated.

Again, to anyone who gets these messages, please launch webview (if using Tapatalk) & report the message. That's the easiest way for us to remove the user & delete their posts/etc.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You're the first one to get one from the same "user" as someone else then. Another real member reported that user & they have been terminated.

Again, to anyone who gets these messages, please launch webview (if using Tapatalk) & report the message. That's the easiest way for us to remove the user & delete their posts/etc.
Darn, I deleted the pm but I think I can go back in my deleted emails and find the email alert which will give me the user.

Edit: found it... "ladysky428"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Darn, I deleted the pm but I think I can go back in my deleted emails and find the email alert which will give me the user.

Edit: found it... "ladysky428"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Gone now. ;)