New Blur Widgets and Blackbarmod

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well I might be One Of the only people that love Rubix Blurred. it just works well with My Phone. But like others couldnt stand the Widgets, So I tried to takle them, there are tons of images that make these widgets up, close to 1000. I also made tons of XMl edits So you can read the Text. And For the Clock Widget I added a new color to the Cloro Pick (incognito).

Screen Shots:

5Kxat.png
NC0zG.png
Yz9Qz.png
SLdJM.png
U5W8u.png
xKW0w.png

Install this Theme Over Rubix Blurry 1.0

This is the First Run I will Contiune to work more on this and clean it up even More

Special thanks To ArmyRanger251 For the Use of his Black Mod

Download:updated 11/4/2010 10:22pm

Black Bar Blur v1.1.2

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my live wallpaper design it is coming back in style :D

Some dude has that wp in his adw theme. Lay the smack down

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/37052-custom-made-livewallpapers.html ;)

i let chevy use the design he added the gradient to his version. this guy added the hue to red :D

want his name?

ok back on track. Thoughts on this anyone! what could i do to improve it? (dont say remove blur)

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Some dude has that wp in his adw theme. Lay the smack down

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/37052-custom-made-livewallpapers.html ;)

i let chevy use the design he added the gradient to his version. this guy added the hue to red :D

want his name?

ok back on track. Thoughts on this anyone! what could i do to improve it? (dont say remove blur)
no i dont really care about the lwp image lol. :D, but the theme looks good, maybe less blur lol jk ;)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

i let chevy use the design he added the gradient to his version. This guy added the hue to red :d

want his name?

Ok back on track. Thoughts on this anyone! What could i do to improve it? (dont say remove blur)
no i dont really care about the lwp image lol. :d, but the theme looks good, maybe less blur lol jk ;)

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! ;)

tigsfan

Reaction score
Looks outstanding on my DX. Still a blur fan here (you are not alone, haha).

Wondering, what is the power control widget you are using in the first screenshot? Is that Extended Controls? or Power Widget Plus? or something different?

Thanks again for the great work!

Stolas

Reaction score
I hit ya up already, but when in landscape mode, the widgets are an ugly light grey instead of the sexy black.

Jason

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Landscaped Fixed Check OP for new Download!

Reaction score
The power control widget is switch pro, in the market.

The theme looks great. Great work on the theme, Thank You!

RobStemen

Reaction score
Dude, I bet with the Blur home and all those Blur widgets on there it took like 15 minutes to get the screen caps. But seriously, though, looking HOT! You should get them on Incognito Blurred.