mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
* NEW*
Liberty ROM Deskclock Widget
2n06mhl.jpg

2i1mwpe.png

*Credit @davekover, our theme master for the above original image.
Installation: Use Titanium Backup or other app to uninstall Alarm Clock.apk / Reboot Phone / Then Install This apk like any other app via app manager, etc.
I hope everyone likes it, I thought I would share some Liberty Themed Goodness while you await the arrival of 2.0!
*** DOWNLOAD ***

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
FYI, this works on the GB leak. No special steps, just download and install. You'll just have 2 "Analog Clock" widgets (both appear to work).

Man I must be the dumbest noob out there! I tried to save the wallpaper you posted but when I long press on the pic, my phone just vibrates one time and does nothing.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

epsilonbass

haha, took me a while, cause I was staring at the yellow negative space trying to figure out why there was a clock with weird looking head phones on it. Then I saw the eagle and s*** bricks. lol

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
FAIRLY SOON I WILL POST SOME OTHER SKINS & DIFFERENT COLORS...
Be sure to check out Team Liberty's New web page. It is still very much under construction, but if you are a Liberty fan, you will want to bookmark the page.
Enjoy~ :blackdroid:
01001100011010010110001001100101011100100111010001 1110010010000001010011011011110110111101101110

*** Web Page Link, Click Here ***

nordy420

Do you have any of your themes ready for the update? I really like your red hc theme and hope it can be used with the update.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Hey Sensei...what theme is in this picture, specifically the black/white top notification bar, battery icon, etc
It is a theme I am developing for 2.0, called "Unity"...
its is 99.9% complete. Will Be Posted In Main Forum In a couple of hours :blackdroid:

Last edited: