New Roms

wildride89

Reaction score
I didn't care that much for miui when I had it on my dx. It had too many issues imo. I ended up sbf'ing and installing the old apex 1.4.1 and was happier.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
I won't be putting a ROM on any of my phones from here in. I was a flashing fool on all my other phones, D1, DX and TBolt sometimes running 2 or 3 in a day so this is a major change for me. I like the new stock blur and have been using it on the DX2 I had and now the D3, it runs just fine in my opinion, especially since root, the ability to freeze the garbage, run the V6 Supercharger script and the leaked update has my D3 running like a clock.

I have a lot of love for the elite developers, but with epic phones dropping nearly every week, the chances of them sticking with a phone for optimum development are slim. With the D1, DX and TBolt there was lulls in releases from all the major manufacturers, there wasn't anything new for them to get interested.

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Anybody feel like a little Steel Droid? :-D Hint: Keep tabs on my section here in the OP!