New Tap Leaves 3D Live Wallpaper Just In Time For The Fall.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
xm4ENaECxTH_xZ4hV1nukczoBQWAXrtgxZHE9ymjEo4BCd_uLcZitX5X-Ldz5klF6UY=h310-rw

One of the quickest and easiest ways to customize your device is by simply replacing the wallpaper. Live wallpapers add lots of flair to any device. Most live wallpapers have a set design. For the most part there is one specific effect that can't really be changed. Tap Leaves is a live wallpaper that is totally customizable. Tap Leaves features lifelike 3D leaves that respond to your touch. There are some other really neat effects included such as wildlife and sunlight and shadowing effects.

All of the effects can be changed and customized. You can change the lighting setting according to the time of day, or set it to change as the day progresses. You can select the type of leaf you would like to be displayed. You can change the different types of forest wildlife to be displayed. You can choose to display fireflies or butterflies. You can choose which season to display, and much more! There is a free and paid version of the app. Grab either from one of the links below.

Tap Leaves Free

Tap Leaves Full .99

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I have to admit, I love live wallpapers. I got the free version. If its a good quality one, I'll buy it. Love seeing no extra permissions needed too.