New to this and have some questions

kitkat0925

Reaction score
I paid someone to root my phone and they loaded the icarusHd remix rom on my bionic. I know that safestrap 3.11 is also loaded on my phone. I have never loaded a custom rom but was thinking of loading a new rom to get a change. My battery life is not good. I might last 5 hours if I am lucky. So things I use and the new rom would need to use camera, bluetooth for calls. and have the abilty to wifi tether.

I have read posts about how to load custom roms but never done it so any tips would be appreciated as well as what would be a good rom to load. I have a bionic phone.

Thanks

Kathy

D1ck3y

Reaction score
Savestrap is very user friendly and In my opinion the best recovery available. For how to flash if your looking for visual instructions look it up on YouTube. And I just read a thread on here and everyone says CM 10.1 is amazing along with liquid smooth. Simple Google search would give you links. Just download and put the zip file on your sd card.
Note:some roms can only be installed in certain rom slots. Please read the flashing instructions carefully!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2