New Watch Face Series "Timeless" For Android Wear

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I think I downloaded a dozen Faces last night.... lol

Facerepo is the bomb.

Showed Mickey to my son last night. "Daddy, can you put a Superhero on your watch?"
I think so, buddy...
Pffft. Of course:

Attachments

• Ingress.jpg
    Ingress.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Mickey.jpg
    Mickey.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Plain.jpg
    Plain.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IM.jpg
    IM.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 170

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That Mickey face is pretty cool!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Sadly, all 3 Mickey faces I tried, the time was off by like 15 minutes. :(

drumdestroyer

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All faces, the one in the OP and those listed in bk's post are very slick.

Here's my problem, being the owner of a square watch...To me, your watch face isn't made for both square and round watches if the square version is simply a round face inside of the square. Am I glad that it all fits on the screen? You bet. Do I want EVERY face for my square watch to be square? No, probably not.

But, I come from using a nice Fossil (or maybe it's just a Relic) watch that was square anyway, so square faces don't bother me and I'd rather have the tick lines for the numbers take up the corners than blank space.

That said, I may still check out the blue face here since it's free, but I'm torn on the price point here. It's $.99 for each different color. Many other devs offer more than one variant for that price. At the same time, I like the idea of not clogging up the watch and/or the phone tied to it with faces 4-5 faces that I know I'll never use just for the one that I actually like and I've purchased packs now based on just liking one (Yes, I know they can be hidden on the watch).

I bought Facer, so I'll definitely need to spend some time playing with that and checking out other faces by the community. I joined the G+ community and have seen some good stuff so far, but haven't really dug in yet.
Thanks for the feedback. There actually will be more functionality added to the app with updates. As the code is finished. I wanted to get something out there. But I am working on a update that will be pushed in the next day or two that will add two more watch faces to each color. They will all be of the same clean quality look. They will be in the same color, so if you purchased the blue face, you will get two more blue watches. This will not clog up your watch either. It will be selectable through a setting app within the android wear app. You will be able to select light/dark mode. (This actually will give you 6 different combos) sweeping or ticking second hand, remove the battery and date and more will be added in future updates. I totally understand that you want the best value for your money and I am doing my best to provide that experience. This app does not require any 3rd party apps to work. Which I find provides a better user experience then faces that require facer to function. :)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thanks for the feedback. There actually will be more functionality added to the app with updates. As the code is finished. I wanted to get something out there. But I am working on a update that will be pushed in the next day or two that will add two more watch faces to each color. They will all be of the same clean quality look. They will be in the same color, so if you purchased the blue face, you will get two more blue watches. This will not clog up your watch either. It will be selectable through a setting app within the android wear app. You will be able to select light/dark mode. (This actually will give you 6 different combos) sweeping or ticking second hand, remove the battery and date and more will be added in future updates. I totally understand that you want the best value for your money and I am doing my best to provide that experience. This app does not require any 3rd party apps to work. Which I find provides a better user experience then faces that require facer to function. :)
Will be looking forward to seeing your updates!

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Looking forward to it also. I have been using the Timeless Blue for a few days now and like it a lot. A few more choices & options sounds pretty cool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Looking forward to it also. I have been using the Timeless Blue for a few days now and like it a lot. A few more choices & options sounds pretty cool.

I just bought the red version. I have no problem supporting a dev that takes feedback & responds.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just bought the red version. I have no problem supporting a dev that takes feedback & responds.

I have blue and orange, both are very nice...clean, simple and effective.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have blue and orange, both are very nice...clean, simple and effective.

I just created a minimal black & red one in WatchMaker, but I like this one better than some of the options I had for that one, so more customization will be great.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
NIce. I'll rock this for a few days to see how I like it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just got new app updates for the Timeless Blue (and Orange). The dev added a new Settings menu, with some new customization options inside the Android Wear app. I changed a few things around & hit the re-sync to watch. A nice watch face just got even better, IMO. Nice work Timewear Studios!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I just got new app updates for the Timeless Blue (and Orange). The dev added a new Settings menu, which some new customization options inside the Android Wear app. I changed a few things around & hit the re-sync to watch. A nice watch face just got even better, IMO. Nice work Timewear Studios!
Yup. I'm using a different face right now, but when its novelty wears off, I'll be going back to timeless red.

Still wish there were options to move the tick marks to the corners on square devices to take up the full screen, but I like the customization options just added for sure.

At this point, I'm thinking this may be my daily driver between funkier faces.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just received another update to my Timeless Blue & Orange watch faces. They now fill the entire screen on square watches. Looks a little better. Just switched back to Blue after being digital for a few days. This Dev is definitely doing nice work!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I just received another update to my Timeless Blue & Orange watch faces. They now fill the entire screen on square watches. Looks a little better. Just switched back to Blue after being digital for a few days. This Dev is definitely doing nice work!

The last update did that, but it didn't in dim mode. The update that just came through fixed it in dim mode.

He's definitely working on it.