newest K9 email updates break you LED notifications?>

deathshead

Reaction score
Hey there, been using K9 exclusively since i got my X, and its been good,
im currently running .340/ lastest apex rom and everything worked great until the last 2 updates, (this is where they changed the led color picker)

LED notifications stopped working and "delete on server" also stopped working,.

Anyone else having problems?.

Gmail app with Gmail notifier working ok.

AMelis

Reaction score
No. But then again I keep my LED's in K9 off. There are NO emails I need to know right away...

PACanesFan

Reaction score
Yep. I had problems too The color picker, for some reason, does not work with certain combination on the palate. It's all trial and error to find one that works for you.

My biggest problem with K9 was it wouldn't clear read messages. I would have a constant unread message indication.

OP
D

deathshead

Reaction score
Yep. I had problems too The color picker, for some reason, does not work with certain combination on the palate. It's all trial and error to find one that works for you.

My biggest problem with K9 was it wouldn't clear read messages. I would have a constant unread message indication.

cool, thanks for the tip!, It took 7-8 tries to get a LED color that the X liked to get notifications to work..

for unread somtimes i get that too and have to hit check all as read..

we are all fixed, now to reach you to the k9 devs to see if they are tweak the led notifications in the next build.