Nexus vs Bionic: Should I Make The Switch?

WOO HOO! My Nexus shipped out a day early! The girl said UPS delivered her new phone a day early & she was able to get to Verizon today too...so she shipped mine out! I am REALLY hoping it gets here by Friday or Saturday at the latest!!!

I looked at the Liquid rom for the Nexus (it's already on the phone I bought) and it seems like the most stable & feature rich of all the Nexus ROMS...do you all agree? I should post a new thread when I get my phone.

Don't forget to check out our sister site, Galaxy Nexus Forum - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Community , lots of great info over there as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Tried to register but for some reason I am getting the letters wrong on the "spammer security" & it's calling me a spammer! I tried the contact page but it ALSO is calling me a spammer! You guys really need a better security system! Those letter are so unclear! How can I register?

sorry, had to walk away for a bit, but it looks like they got you straightened out :)

sorry, had to walk away for a bit, but it looks like they got you straightened out :)

Yes thank you! I figured a new thread would be better...I should have deleted this post...oh well I'm sure this thread will die out soon anyway!

well tried calling vzn & got to a 2nd level tech...I told them the last update destroyed my battery life (which it did)...he wants me to run in safe mode for a day to see if it's the phone, battery or an app or 2...I tried BSing saying I NEED the apps on my phone & can NOT run in Safe Mode for a full day. He didn't buy it. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. The first guy I spoke with said he wouldn't be able to get me another 4g phone! I said But the Bionic IS a 4g phone! I should be able to trade to an equivalent phone. I said I did NOT want a refurb phone & someone else's problems...that's when he transferred me to 2nd level tech.

At least I tried! I just wish I waited for the Nexus! But the OG Droid just couldn't last much longer...This WILL be my last Moto unless they change their ways!!!
I just called Big Red tonight and complained about my data connection issues with my Bionic and without hesitation they offered to let me do a warranty exchange to the Nexus. She said the Bionic still has a known issue with transitioning from 3G to 4G. She apologized for the inconvenience and told me to enjoy my NEW Nexus! Not CPO, but brand new. I love my level 2 tech! LOL

I just called Big Red tonight and complained about my data connection issues with my Bionic and without hesitation they offered to let me do a warranty exchange to the Nexus. She said the Bionic still has a known issue with transitioning from 3G to 4G. She apologized for the inconvenience and told me to enjoy my NEW Nexus! Not CPO, but brand new. I love my level 2 tech! LOL

Why couldn't I get her!!!!!! Maybe I should try again!!! How long have you had your phone before doing this? Is this the first time you called?

Back