Not to kick a dead dog, but.....

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, thats the problem. I even tried restoring both my backups and had the same result, so im thinking I must have really mucked things up some how. But none the less, started from scratch and am back in business!!! Only problem, still no boot animation????!!!!!:blink: And re-doing everything isnt that big of a deal for me either, sometimes its nice just to have a fresh start! Kinda cleans up any hidden or forgotten issues....lol

I played around with it a bit and was successful in making a few crappy boot anims myself. Rom-Addict posted a few more that actually worked as well. So check over here for boot anims(that work): Boot Animations - Page 14 - xda-developers

OP
pickaxe300

pickaxe300

Reaction score
I played around with it a bit and was successful in making a few crappy boot anims myself. Rom-Addict posted a few more that actually worked as well. So check over here for boot anims(that work): Boot Animations - Page 14 - xda-developers

Yeah, rom-addict was the one I had trying to help me get things nailed down, but to no avail. I have completely went back to stock and started over, just downloaded his green orb boot animation, so here goes nothing....... or everything as in the last time i tried!!...lol You guys do awesome work, and moreover, arent afraid to help out when needed!:hail:

OP
pickaxe300

pickaxe300

Reaction score
One question a little off subject, ok a lot off subject, but I cant get my phone to show up on my comp when i plug it in. In order to access it, I have to right click on my computer, click on manage, go into disk management, and then right click on my sd cards and hit explore to access any files. Its a real pita to xfer files to and from. Sorry for being off subject, but it would really make doing all the bootanimations and other file xfers much easier....lol Thanks in advance. btw, im on win7pro 64bit. Thanks again.

EDIT.... We have success on a boot animation finally..phew. The green orb installed and runs great! Only thing I might do, is slow it down a little bit. But it looks AWESOME!!! You ROCK!!!

EDIT.... I got the usb thing figured out, kinda lol. I just have to plug in off the usb on the front of my printer, then auto play works fine.

Last edited: