Note 3 unlock problem.

goga1009

Reaction score
hello guys. i have problem with the phone. when i bought it, the seller told me that it was sim free, but when i put the card, it write down it is locked. then guy from other forum made something, i write down the unlock programme but it didn't unlock. then he write other programme and it still didn't work, it is locked more difficult. now it didn't even start, it is jammed. something is written, rooted or like that. could you help me what to do? he also told me to write down firmwares. please help me, i am new in android. this is my first phone ever, i mean serious phone. thank you in advance.

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
region unlock programme is not working properly, it is saying that it is unlocked but as soon as it reboots, it still is locked, please help me, what can i do?

KaChow

Reaction score
Here this is the easiest way it is a paid app, you do need Root, but this works well with your Note 3 variant, RegionLock Away by Chainfire.

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
KaChow - i have that app. newer version, 1.3V, but it still doesn't work at all. android version is 4.4.2 so is it possible to root it?
UltraDroid - i will contact provider, but they can't help me, because the phone is locked, not the sim. is there any youtube video or something like that, where is shown detailed how to root, or unlock the phone? please help me.

KaChow

Reaction score
KaChow - i have that app. newer version, 1.3V, but it still doesn't work at all. android version is 4.4.2 so is it possible to root it?
UltraDroid - i will contact provider, but they can't help me, because the phone is locked, not the sim. is there any youtube video or something like that, where is shown detailed how to root, or unlock the phone? please help me.

See the problem is your talking about two different things here. Rooting and Unlocking the bootloader is a completely separate task from unlocking the sim/radio on your device. The way that you are presenting your issue here it sounds like you are trying to unlock your sim/radio so both myself and UltraDroid are trying to provide you with support to handle addressing the issue with your sim card/radio not working properly. Now, I realize that you are new to Android as you mentioned that, but you need to be more clear as to what you are trying to do. If you are talking about gaining Root and Unlocking the Bootloader then that is something we can help you with, but in order to do so, you need to let us know what your model is> go to Settings-> About phone-> Model number (we need this) also we need the Android version, also if you can provide me with the Baseband version that would be helpful as well.

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
ok, i will explain detailed my problem, i bought my device on ebay. the seller told me that it is international sim free model, also on the box is written that it is european sim model. when i switched it on, it appeared on the screen this, "sim network unlock pin", first on it was 4.3 version, but then i don't know what i did and now there is 4.4.2 android. now i will write down everything:
Model number: SM-N9005,
Android version: 4.4.2,
Baseband version: N9005XXUENC2,
Kernel version 3.4.0 - 1168347 dpi@SWDD5623 #1 Mon Apr 14 17:32:48 KST 2014
build number KOT49H.N9005XXUEND3
SE for Android status enforcing SEPF_SM-N9005_4.4.2_0011
Security software version MDF V1.0 release 2
if you want, i can send you the imei also. i want that the sim worked. i don't what to do. please help me.

KaChow

Reaction score
ok, i will explain detailed my problem, i bought my device on ebay. the seller told me that it is international sim free model, also on the box is written that it is european sim model. when i switched it on, it appeared on the screen this, "sim network unlock pin", first on it was 4.3 version, but then i don't know what i did and now there is 4.4.2 android. now i will write down everything:
Model number: SM-N9005,
Android version: 4.4.2,
Baseband version: N9005XXUENC2,
Kernel version 3.4.0 - 1168347 dpi@SWDD5623 #1 Mon Apr 14 17:32:48 KST 2014
build number KOT49H.N9005XXUEND3
SE for Android status enforcing SEPF_SM-N9005_4.4.2_0011
Security software version MDF V1.0 release 2
if you want, i can send you the imei also. i want that the sim worked. i don't what to do. please help me.

Here I would like for you to start here. Read this. (I am Not Responsible for what you do with your phone, I am simply providing you with direction that you are looking for to help you.) Let me know when this has been successfully completed.

Please, also note This ONLY WORKS with Device information that is Provided in Post #7. If this is attempted on any other device that does not match the Device information in Post #7 you have a strong possibility of Bricking your phone.

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
i have a question, i must root with the sim inside or without sim?

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
you have a strong possibility of Bricking your phone, --- you have written this, what does it means? the phone will be unusable? or i will need to pay some money to get the code? i don't understand that. if i will not root the phone, and i will buy the code, using imei, there are some sites, where i can buy code, it will not work any way?

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
i have roooted the phone, the sim inside, and it finished, but the sim unlock code still requires :( now what should i do? have to through away the phone? :(

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
also, i talked with the samsung service center, and they told me that this phone is international, from england. also they told me that it is blocked by the carrier. so if i will decide to buy the code, i have to know, which carrier has sold this mobile.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Be careful with those sim unlock codes. Careful, from the standpoint of you get like 5 tries to enter the code. After the fifth try, it won't let you enter anymore codes. If you purchase one, and they usually DO work, sit down, carefully follow the instructions and you should be all right. Just pay attention and concentrate on entering the code exactly as it's given. :)

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
KaChow - i have regionlock away V1.3, when i make it, it still doesn't work. also, i am not quite sure if i root it exactly correctly. it went to the end, but maybe it doesn't went as it should be. if that 1.3 V is older, can you sent me the newer version?
UltraDroid - if i will get the code, i will put it exactly as it will be. but before, i wont to do it without paying any additional charges, the phone already costs me 504$ so, i will wait, may be i will unlock it without paying money.
i am thankful both for your help.

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
also i want to know, is there any programme, which can look through the phone and search for the code, which is the unlock code? phone must match with each other the code which we type and the code which is written in the programme, and if they match, it will unlock. i have heard about the assembler, this is the programme like that.