Number of home screens?

michaelnote

Reaction score
I just updated my firmware yesterday, and I am wondering if there is a way to change the number of home screens from 7 to a lower number.

Thank You!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

lizard

Reaction score
With a different launcher.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
M

michaelnote

Reaction score
Damn. I just switched back from Launcher 7. Oh well.
Also:
When I updated, all of my music (artists, albums, and song titles) got terribly mixed up and I have no idea of how to get them matched up again.
Any ideas?

OP
M

michaelnote

Reaction score
Cover art isn't the issue, it's the fact that the artists are mismatched or missing. But about 1/4 of my songs are correctly titled, but they are listed again synthesis end of my song list.
All of this after I updated.
Any ideas?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe syncing your phone with whatever music player you use will fix it, or even syncing with WMPlayer. Associating your device with Music Beta might fix it as well. Strange that it happened, though.

OP
M

michaelnote

Reaction score
Yeah. Thank you so much for the advice man, are these things that I can just execute on my phone?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
You just need to hook to your PC through the USB cable. Make sure you download the MotoHelper drivers from Motorola's website if you haven't already. First just trying using Windows Media Player's sync function if you have the same music on your harddrive as you do on your phone. If not, download Double Twist player on your phone and the Double Twist program for your computer and then sync that way. If you need help with it the Double Twist website should have a video on how to sync. Hope that ends up working for you.

OP
M

michaelnote

Reaction score
I'll check it out.

Thank you so much!