Oh Boy, just switched over!!!

rww

Reaction score
I had the OG Droid and a Droid X... thought they were too buggy. Went with a iPhone 4, then 4s. Now i'm back with the Note 3..Awesome change for sure. One thing I can't figure out though is my contacts. I synced them and most all of them are now showing up 2-3 times. What's the best way to correct this problem? I can't seem to remember. :frown:

Caesars

Reaction score
If the problem was caused by gmail, you can go Into Gmail gmail.com) and manually delete the extras. If it's just multiple clouds syncing you may have to go into that apps settings and turn sync off.

Note 3 <Caesars>

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Wow, the screen is 2 inches bigger than what you're used to! I had trouble adjusting from my first 3.7 to my 4.2in X2. Love my S3's 4.8, but considering a Note 3...

mcsoul

Reaction score
Wow, the screen is 2 inches bigger than what you're used to! I had trouble adjusting from my first 3.7 to my 4.2in X2. Love my S3's 4.8, but considering a Note 3...

Only adjustment is holding it. The screen size should instantly win you over. I don't think I'll ever consider anything less than a 5.2 (LG G2 size) now. I can't imagine
holding a phone bigger than this n3 either. I think they have nailed it with this phone.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Yeah I asked a VZ rep at one of the stores if I could hold there's so I didn't have to deal with that stupid security thing on the back. It felt so nice in my hand (I have big hands and long fingers). I also took it outside to see the screen in sunlight (important for me) and it actually looks pretty damn good!

I'm very tempted, but honestly the size is what's holding me back...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah I asked a VZ rep at one of the stores if I could hold there's so I didn't have to deal with that stupid security thing on the back. It felt so nice in my hand (I have big hands and long fingers). I also took it outside to see the screen in sunlight (important for me) and it actually looks pretty damn good!

I'm very tempted, but honestly the size is what's holding me back...

You should come on over.. This phone is solid.. And you will never go back to smaller phone after using it for a good period of time..

N3 tapa

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I gave in. I got it this morning and went to a Halloween parade today and got a bunch of pictures and videos. They look awesome. In most cases it focused almost instantly and I was able to move it back and forth at a decent speed without any blur or anything. I can't wait to upload them, I'll post a few on here when I do. I also like how I don't have to worry about hitting the volume buttons when trying to unlock the phone like on my S3. The two were parallel on each side. On the N3 it's a little bit higher up and makes all the difference. The screen also looks great outside.

It fits really nicely in my hand. Honestly, it's so comfortable. Hopefully I won't have to deal with too many "WOW UR PHOWN IS SO B1G!!" folks, but now that everything is getting bigger or smaller, I'm sure it's just a matter of time till it's accepted as a norm! Probably going to have it in my hand for the rest of the night though...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I gave in. I got it this morning and went to a Halloween parade today and got a bunch of pictures and videos. They look awesome. In most cases it focused almost instantly and I was able to move it back and forth at a decent speed without any blur or anything. I can't wait to upload them, I'll post a few on here when I do. I also like how I don't have to worry about hitting the volume buttons when trying to unlock the phone like on my S3. The two were parallel on each side. On the N3 it's a little bit higher up and makes all the difference. The screen also looks great outside.

It fits really nicely in my hand. Honestly, it's so comfortable. Hopefully I won't have to deal with too many "WOW UR PHOWN IS SO B1G!!" folks, but now that everything is getting bigger or smaller, I'm sure it's just a matter of time till it's accepted as a norm! Probably going to have it in my hand for the rest of the night though...

Congrats !!! you've made a wise choice...I hold my phone out high and proud...I got over the it's too big thing quickly....camera is solid ...phone is solid...I'm a Note believer...

mcsoul

Reaction score

Welcome to the fold! I just watched a video on an iphone 5. I stayed polite, but guess what I was thinking!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
As I was using the video recorder earlier today I was amazed at how great it looked as I was recording. The size of the screen makes a HUGE difference. So much easier to zoom in on specific spots and I didn't bump against any buttons or anything. Nice...

Now I did learn about all these new rules Verizon has for upgrading or adding lines. Almost a completely different process than when I bought my S3 only slightly over 1 year ago. Might as well change the name too...

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Had this a couple days now. LOVE IT. Coming from the X2 and Gingerbread, this device is amazing.

The screen is incredible. Colors like red, orange, yellow & green pop off the screen.

Can't find anything I don't like yet.

This is my first experience with Touch wiz and I've read a lot of negative things about it. I have to admit to actually liking it, especially when adding widgets. That's something they have over Go Launcher for sure.

And don't forget the removable battery and micro sd slot! Minimum requirements IMO.