Pixel drop test

pc747

Rescue Squad
Yeah I know some people hate these tests. Glass phone + pavement= no duh (cracked).

But this is something to consider if you are one to rock your phone naked.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I'm starting a new trend ...we get new phones and we drop them in our pockets ...ah what a great idea I wonder how the phone will handle my front pants pocket

iPhone Seven Plus

Reactions: cr6

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Never a big fan of folks dropping perfectly good phones, but I do appreciate these videos to some extent ... at least it gives you a generally idea of what the device may be able to handle. Sure there's a ton of variables and each "test" could yield a different result and your one accidental drop could hit just the right spot and completely destroy your phone. But, I like to watch a few different "drop test" videos of the device I have or am planning to get and it gives me a sort of baseline as to how much it may be able to handle (and get an idea of the level of clumsiness I may be able to get away with LOL)

Tapped from my Plus Sized iPhone 7

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm starting a new trend ...we get new phones and we drop them in our pockets ...ah what a great idea I wonder how the phone will handle my front pants pocket

iPhone Seven Plus
Sign me up for one of the testers, I'll even post videos!