Playing music from another folder

Damaja

Reaction score
ok here is my issue. I am stuck and cannot figure it out.

I currently have my normal music folder in my download folder and it loads and plays fine on my music player on my Droid x Its mostly Rock and "some" rap

ok now I download a lot of soundtracks mp3's and put them in a folder titled Soundtracks. I also downloaded btunes so I can play the soundtracks on a different mp3 player on my phone, but I cannot seem to load that folder up into the player.

I want to continue to play my normal music on my standard music player as I am already doing. I want to use btunes to play music from a totally seperate folder. This way whichever style music I wanna listen to I have a seperate music player to play each style music. How can I make my btunes player load up a different folder of music?

I had the same problem until I moved all my music in the "Amazonmp3" directory on my SD card. Music player, Music pro, and of course the Amazon music player works fine.
Hope this helps.

Can you explain how to make this work, I looked at it but see no way to load all the music files from my other folder to any player to listen to the songs.

Back