POLL: The People's Launcher of Choice

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just switched to Launcher Pro from ADW, should have done it sooner!

Craiger22

Reaction score
I used helix for a while, then switched to launcher pro and never looked back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well since I just jumped onto the ADW bandwagon apparently it was the wrong one. Gonna have to give Launcher Pro a try.

OP
B

Breezer23

Reaction score
LauncherPro needs endless scrolling like Home++ but it is faaaast! I prefer the side scrolling of the ADW app menu though.

les017

Reaction score
I tried Tag home...yea that organize app drawer setting is nice. U can have a tab for games, system apps, media apps, etc. Very nice idea.
i love it for a long time too..but it just take more time to get to the app .....

This highlights what I have suspected, launcher preference stems from your manner of use. Exactly what makes Tag perfect for me is that I virtually NEVER scroll past first app drawer screen.

Interesting

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
so far I count 8 people that never tried LauncherPro, since that's ho many voted against it.

LOL! Personally, I think my Sweeterhome theme absolutely destroys Launcherpro on speed and functionality.

But I also don't have everything "themed", yet, and not sure if it would cause instability if I did.

Granted, I invested hours upon hours of time and patience doing this, so I can understand why some think launcherpro is so great. but with the Sweeterhome update last night, I haven't had a force close or any lagging issues - phone flies and I have 14+ screens and 24+ widgets, can access almost anything in my phone with a few quick clicks.

To each their own, I prefer functionality over aesthetics and my phone is plenty fast enough. I may slap on a theme, but don't think I have the energy at this point to waste time tweaking icons and colors.