Post marshmallow quirks

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... there's a whiff in the air that Moto may not have called it quits with the Turbo just yet. :cool:

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Hmmm... there's a whiff in the air that Moto may not have called it quits with the Turbo just yet. :cool:

Really hope so, I plan on keeping the Turbo until either the battery or the phone itself dies! I am happy with the way it is working with M and battery life when the phone sleeps has significantly improved.

And by the way, I came to the conclusion that the reporting about the cell standby power consumptionmust be totally bogus (bug?), because no matter what it says I do not see an impact on actual battery life per charge.

My only gripe right now is that with Lollipop if a calendar event had the "Show as" flag set to "Busy", the ringer of the phone would be automatically switched to vibrate for the duration of the event. That was very convenient for meetings, as I did not have to remember every time to do it manually. This function seems to have either been removed in M or it has to be activated, but I have not yet been able to find how (assuming it is even possible).

Does anybody now if there is any way to bring this back?

Another function no longer available (even with Lollipop) is the ability to have an email made into a calendar event. It was possible on my old Droid Razr M with KitKat. It was an option in the stock email app Motorola included. That was very convenient too.

Sadly, not even the Gmail, Outlook and other email apps I have tried seems to have this option.