KitKat theme including status bar icons
yzydu8u2.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
So here's my set up. All of my apps are divided into folders along the bottom dock. From left to right they're categorized by System Tools, Games, App Drawer, Communications and Media. I use Halo to quickly toggle through various notifications so I don't have to back peddle out of apps I'm invested in, such as Tapatalk or Firefox.

Screenshot_2013-12-11-14-02-10.png~original

-----

The screenshot below showcases how I have my Navigation Bar buttons set up. From left to right: Menu [long press: Torch], Home [long press: Recent Apps], Back [long press: Kill Current Task], and Navigation Bar Widgets [long press: Google Now]. The Nav Bar Widgets feature is great, as I don't need to keep pages of widgets open and cluttering my home screen. Instead, I just hit the far right button, and my Rocket Dock widget comes up. If I slide to the right, I have Pandora, Google Sound Search, and My Verizon's data usage. Also I set the Navigation Ring to turn the screen off by holding any button on the bar and sliding up. I did this because Knock-On works on custom ROMs to wake up the screen, but not to shut it off.

Screenshot_2013-12-11-14-02-54.png~original

-----

This shot gives a general idea of how I have my folders set up. As you can see, this one is Communications, and it deals with pretty much anything Internet related.

Screenshot_2013-12-11-14-01-45.png~original

-----

I prefer classic toggles to Android's tiles, so that's how I set up my G2. You can also see I have 6 buttons on the bottom of my notification page. These are the phone dialer, Handcent, Google Voice, Contacts/People, Kik, and LG's Quick Remote. I use these all quite frequently, so it's convenient to place them somewhere accessible from any page I'm on. Also my phone is named CAMACHO and my home WiFi network is EventHorizon, in case anyone was wondering what was up with that text.

Screenshot_2013-12-11-14-04-01.png~original

Astrix

Reaction score
Must Icons/Signal by gigamatrix

rujypa3y.jpg
7avuratu.jpg

TapaTalking from Republic™ Of Android

Astrix

Reaction score
Update: Wifi Signal just release by gigamatrix

u5a2evun.jpg
ese4edym.jpg

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Lockscreen (in case anyone has forgotten what it is ;))

View attachment 71160

(I still have images to add, but chrome beta sometime requires me to resubmit my form data when exiting the attachment manager page. Problem is, the form data doesn't resubmit and I lose everything I've typed. This is my third time writing this up, so I'm just going to post in segments until I'm done. If you don't see 4v attachments, then I still have editing to do..)

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Lockscreen (in case anyone has forgotten what it is ;))

View attachment 71160

Nothing really special is going on here. Just using this while I'm working on my new homescreen. The icon set theme is called GEL. Got it off xda, but I think it's free in play store too (just the icons). Speaking of the icons, it's extremely thorough. EVERY app shortcut is themed. Even Greenify's Hibernate Now s shortcut.

View attachment 71161

View attachment 71162

View attachment 71163

Meh, that's all the screenshots I'm adding right now since my browser is being rude and forcing me to add one image at a time. Y'all get the point though :-D

Last edited:

Astrix

Reaction score
Haha .. Yes sir prepping for G3..how are ya?
Going to sell N3..I get bored easily.. Lol

Knock knock G2

Lol....that's great! :D
Still running 4.2.2 rooted stock as no time to upgrade & mess around. I'm no longer fan of 'S' :p

Tempting on G3 ;)