Probably the dumbest guestion asked

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Just curious. Is there an app that will let you update your twitter status and also post it on myspace and facebook? Just wandering

M

Matth3w

If you tweet something on Twidroid, then you can click the tweet, choose share, and then you have a multitude of options...for me my options are: Bloo, Facebook, GMail, Handcent SMS, etc. I don't have MySpace but I am assuming it would post to MySpace just the same.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Naah, that is not the dumbest question asked.

It was Adam, when given the apple who asked "Do I get fries with this?" Leading to a job for some of his descendants. :icon_ devil:

Seriously, what Matt said ...

Droid101

Reaction score
Just curious. Is there an app that will let you update your twitter status and also post it on myspace and facebook? Just wandering

Yes I saw it in the android market just not sure on the name of the app it did combine all three so you could update all three at once. If I see it I will post it here

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Droid101 please post if you come across it. As for Twitdroid I wasn't a big fan. I use twicca

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Anyone tried Anypost? Wandering if it is worth signing up for

bradgsanford

Reaction score
twitter has an option that allows your tweets to automatically post to facebook. It's not an app function, but found in the settings of Twitter itself.

DROIDpfft

Reaction score
If you go on MySpace I think in the status and mood section you have the option to link your twitter account to your MySpace so your tweets will update your MySpace status. And Im pretty sure there's the same feajure for facebok as well. So by posting a tweet it will update ur status on Facebook and MySpace also

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
ok dumbest question asked...

what is this twitter think i hear about all the time, and what is it for, and why would i use it... i use facebook

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
bradgsanford, I can't find the setting on twitter to post to facebook you are referring to. Can you help?

DROIDpfft

Reaction score
ok dumbest question asked...

what is this twitter think i hear about all the time, and what is it for, and why would i use it... i use facebook

Twitter is a free social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140* characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access. Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Message Service(SMS) or external applications. Its not like facebook or myspace.