Problem With Music

Reaction score
I have about 500 songs on my Fascinate and they're all fine, except for about 3 or 4 albums. They don't show up under artists, just unknown artists. When I look at all of them on my phone is says the same thing. But on my computer, they're all in different files in my computer and all have the proper names in the properties. I've deleted them and added them back, redone the names and nothing. It's weird because I have Attack Attack!'s newer album and it works fine, but their older one shows up as unknown artist even though both were downloaded from the same place and in the same folder.

Anyway, any ideas?

Thanks!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's a "tags" issue. Find a program to edit tags. Just google "edit tags" and you'll find some free apps to use. There is a tag for Artist and those albums, I would assume, are not tagged properly.

Good luck.

OP
G
Reaction score
It's a "tags" issue. Find a program to edit tags. Just google "edit tags" and you'll find some free apps to use. There is a tag for Artist and those albums, I would assume, are not tagged properly.

Good luck.
I retagged them all and still the same problem. :/ I wonder if there's an app?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would try a different music app. I currently use either MixZing or PowerAmp. They both handle music files better than the stock app.

Good luck.