problems setting up outlook on my razr maxx

missycoconuts

Reaction score
I am having problems setting up my corporate outlook account on my razr maxx.
I click on corporate sync
Fill in myemail address: [email protected]
Fill in my password:
Domain:I left blank
Username:[email protected]
Server: outlook.extendedstay.com
I checked secure connection
Proxy: I left alone

It heteros telling me that my log in failed? What am I doing wrong here. Oh...I have also tried username rwk instead of the whole [email protected]

I appreciate any feedback

Nikki

detroitwilly

Reaction score
Maybe the username shouldn't be an email an address? I"m thinking it should be just the user name.

At my work, we do the server box like this : secure.extendedstay.com <----- example using yours

Also, I would find out what the domain name is, ours is one word. Mine wont work without it, I bet you need it.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
http://www.fhs.d211.org/outlook/documents/Student_Outlook_Setup_Android.pdf

F
ound that, looks like you are doing it correctly. I use Touchdown for my exchange here at work and it works great for both my accounts, but it is 20 bucks I am sure you don't want to spend that. Does your email admin have to authorize your phone on their network? It might be blocking the connection, not sure that your IT policy is though.

OP
M

missycoconuts

Reaction score
http://www.fhs.d211.org/outlook/documents/Student_Outlook_Setup_Android.pdf

F
ound that, looks like you are doing it correctly. I use Touchdown for my exchange here at work and it works great for both my accounts, but it is 20 bucks I am sure you don't want to spend that. Does your email admin have to authorize your phone on their network? It might be blocking the connection, not sure that your IT policy is though.

It WAS being blocked. Wish they would have toss me that earlier. Especially all the frustration you get from it lol. Thanks fore the info I always appreciate it.

Nikki