projectors for the droid?

Gorin

Reaction score
in my search of which smart phone to get, i stumbled across an n97 youtube video with an n97 and projector combo..

[video=youtube;yx8gKd6ArV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8gKd6ArV8[/video]

does anyone make a droid projector cable? This would be kind of sweet.

I'm a new droid user and don't know much about these things but I'm looking for accessories. This is the pocket projector in the video that connects to the n97 Gadling gear review - Aaxa Technologies P2 pico projector | Gadling.com

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the problem is how to get video out of the Droid since it doesn't have a video port.

cb2000a

Reaction score
Coming later this year are the phones with projectors built in (tiny projectors made to fit into current size mobile phones).

cpu77

Reaction score
This would be great! Then just add a bluetoth KB/Mouse and I could use it as a pc:)

OP
G

Gorin

Reaction score
I think the problem is how to get video out of the Droid since it doesn't have a video port.

It does have a mircoUSB port.

Could I get video out signal with something like this?
Micro_usb_adapter.jpg

would there be software available?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Coming later this year are the phones with projectors built in (tiny projectors made to fit into current size mobile phones).

Lol this reminds me of some futuristic movie. Next will be a projected keyboard that we type through air. After that hopefully it we can have a phone like Stark off of ironman 2. I want to hack into things like that....