ProjectReticle V2

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Wow thanks man but I don't need a donation button, if someone could get a donation it should be dhacker29!:biggrin: Next update should have REAL toggles, not just an app.

Crap guys i'm not good with apktool... I don't think we can get real toggles, however someone else is working on it and I will ask if I can add them to Project Reticle.:happy3:

I don't understand ROM's at all, so one question is if the camera works if I install this ROM.

And say if I need to remove the ROM for some reason, how would I go about that?

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
I don't understand ROM's at all, so one question is if the camera works if I install this ROM.

And say if I need to remove the ROM for some reason, how would I go about that?

Yes, the camera does work, if you want to install a ROM I would recoment using safestrap so you can use your safe side for ROMS.

BigggJack

So far i am liking this ROM. Maybe it's just cause it isn't bloated :+) . Now i guess i need to figure out what i want to use for my non Gmail email and i will be good to go to run this as my daily driver for a while.

A little surprised it clocked about 100 less in quadrant then ICS leak.232 for me though.

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
I will add google now to the base tomorrow if I can. And will change battery icons too!:happy3:

Makyengo619

I'm loving this ROM a lot. Been using it for a few days as my Daily Driver. Its smooth, clean, quick, and battery life has been pretty good. Thank you for sharing this with us. Keep up the great work. :biggrin:

BigggJack

xPlatinum-Androidx said:
I wanted to install this so bad but the newest version of Safestrap for Bionic doesn't work.

I had absolutely no issues installing this ROM safe side of SAFESTRAP 2.11

nhugh406

Could probably talk to sparkyman, redhead v5 has toggles work really well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Anomander

Ok, I was going to hold off until ICS was official, but I'm done waiting. This ROM looks/sounds good and so I'm goig to root my phone and give it a try. I haven't done a root since my original D1. My Bionic is currently on .905 version. hopefully by tomorrow I'll be good to go. Though Borderlands 2 is coming out and not sure how much time I'll have to read up on rooting...