RAZR OTA Update pushing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

Reaction score
Just got off the Phone with my VZW Rep who handles our Corporate Account. He's currently In the process of switching my Razr to my existing Unlimited Data line
(Bite Me Data Tiers :p)
In doing so he told me we should be expecting an OTA "software " update later this afternoon.

Wonder what for?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

William_04_x

Reaction score
ICS of course. What else could it be! LOL

Sent from my MZ604 using DroidForums

OP
BillyBob

BillyBob

Reaction score
Hahah that's what I had hoped for, but didn't want to jump the gun. But when I asked him specifically if it was ICS ..he laughed ..paused.. and said "its a software update. "

*fingers crossed*

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow - no matter what the update is related to, this will really tick off Bionic owners...

mikespe

Reaction score
wow - no matter what the update is related to, this will really tick off Bionic owners...

I'll say it does! I know it won't be ICS because Google specifically stated that it won't roll out until AFTER it's official release on the Nexus. There have been several threads on that. However, the fact that the Rzr is getting ANY OTA update only after ONE day of release does frustrate me! I've had my Bionic for about a month now and it is working GREAT...I'm not having the issues others are having with their Bionic...But We Bionic owners are stuck updating via "alternate" methods and not the official OTA! I am really hoping to compensate for this the OTA Bionic update WILL BE ICS!!! That would let me "forgive" the powers that be!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
of course, assuming this is true... this is a vzw rep we're talking about ;)

OP
BillyBob

BillyBob

Reaction score
of course, assuming this is true... this is a vzw rep we're talking about ;)

_^ ^ Haha very true.

We'll see.
If anyone gets a push please confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.