[Release] Atlantis Blue

SlickMcVega

Reaction score
amazing, simply amazing!! downloaded atlantis today after having some issues with ss, and wow. lol thanks to all who were involved, excellent work. downloaded the update.zip way, only thing is it didn't include the bekit kernal, because setcpu says im still running chevy's. not a problem because I was going to flash it anyway, just dont know why his stuck. anyway, great work, have a beer on me!:)

Edited for a question***

I tried to wifi teather using the included barnacle app and when i hit start i see this:
starting...
data network is ready
.ini file prepared
FAILED TO LOAD DRIVER: EXEC FORMAT ERROR
PROCESS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY

any idea what this is? or why its happening? also, the wired tethering says my kernal does not support it. Do i need to download the bekit kernal to get these to work? really a biiig let down, i use this often because my job entails me traveling for 3-4 weeks at a time with no internet. are the bekit kernals update.zip or nandroid?

Last edited:

SlickMcVega

Reaction score
yeah your going to need to have the bekit kernel for those to work if you want to stay with a chevy kernel you can goto the link below to download wifi tethering for root users and it will work with chevy's kernel rather then using barnacle.

android-wifi-tether - Project Hosting on Google Code

awesome, bekit it is. anyone know if the bekits are update.zip or android backup to install? will any bekit work? or just the 1.0ghz?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah your going to need to have the bekit kernel for those to work if you want to stay with a chevy kernel you can goto the link below to download wifi tethering for root users and it will work with chevy's kernel rather then using barnacle.

awesome, bekit it is. anyone know if the bekits are update.zip or android backup to install? will any bekit work? or just the 1.0ghz?

yeah they should all be update.zip. im not 100% certain if all of them have wired tethering built into them. Hopefully someone will chime in with an answer.

SlickMcVega

Reaction score

yeah they should all be update.zip. im not 100% certain if all of them have wired tethering built into them. Hopefully someone will chime in with an answer.

thx for the info man! :)

Edited:
weeeelll went to install the bekit lv1.2ghz kernal, did my titanium, nandroid backup, went to install update.zip etc etc etc, and it keeps aborting before it installs, so chevy it is..lol

Last edited:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thx for the info man! :)

Edited:
weeeelll went to install the bekit lv1.2ghz kernal, did my titanium, nandroid backup, went to install update.zip etc etc etc, and it keeps aborting before it installs, so chevy it is..lol

try to re-download it sometimes the file will get corrupted during the download for various reasons...