[ROM] [Release] CushZero full 2.3.5

moset

Reaction score
I would update to latest version of ROM Mgr. Then flash Clockwork recovery. You should see progress bar at top as it loads. Then try booting into recovery.
I use RZ recovery but you can't do anything til you get a recovery working.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

IHC

Reaction score
Yes, it rebooted back to current rom. My battery is at 100% when I tried it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Clockwork recovery was giving me the same kind of fits. I flashed RZRecovery and haven't had any issue's since.

Sent from a Field

moset

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but won't he have to get clockwork working first through ROM Mgr?

moset

Reaction score
Also if you downloaded with ROM Mgr you have to hunt a bit to find where it put it to do a manual install from SD.

Claps1775

Reaction score
Clockwork Mod has a folder on sd card. Be in downloaded folder. I think it might be the phone or rom. Not sure, ilike to try it if its not cm7 build. Do not like the rom much.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Clockwork Mod has a folder on sd card. Be in downloaded folder. I think it might be the phone or rom. Not sure, ilike to try it if its not cm7 build. Do not like the rom much.

this rom was built from cm's source but thats where the similarity ends hope you take it for a spin :)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
good news guys im moving away from cm source and going to liquids source so expect a lighter faster zero in the near future

I thought liquids source was also built off cm?

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I thought liquids source was also built off cm?

liquids is a blend 70% aosp and 30% cm the cm parts are mostly framework with a few apps

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
liquids is a blend 70% aosp and 30% cm the cm parts are mostly framework with a few apps

Thanks for the clarification on that, I wasn't sure. I always thought P.E. and Peter Alfonso's roms were AOSP and everything else was cyanogenmod based.

Claps1775

Reaction score
I got Roman to work. what's makes this Roman diffrent from Ultimate Droid? It was Rom Manager that gave me some problems. Updated and fixed it.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I got Roman to work. what's makes this Roman diffrent from Ultimate Droid? It was Rom Manager that gave me some problems. Updated and fixed it.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

this one doesnt have as many features as ultimate droid or cm i have the features that most people use and completely defluffed the rom to be super quick and responsive it also has a few options that most roms dont have with animated statusbars and transparent lockscreen option
glad it all got sorted out enjoy zero

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Hey cush, I'm new to your rom, just flashed it today and im loving it so far. Quick question, and sorry if this has already been asked, but ive noticed that most 2.3.5 roms have MMS issues. Does this rom have the MMS issue of not being able to receive and download MMS messages?

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey cush, I'm new to your rom, just flashed it today and im loving it so far. Quick question, and sorry if this has already been asked, but ive noticed that most 2.3.5 roms have MMS issues. Does this rom have the MMS issue of not being able to receive and download MMS messages?

To be perfectly honest i have not heard or experienced any mms issues since froyo

b-jammin21

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest i have not heard or experienced any mms issues since froyo

Okay just checking. Thanks for letting me know. If I happen to run into the issue I will report back to you.

By the way, GREAT WORK! Lots of features, minus the fluff. Works for me.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Okay just checking. Thanks for letting me know. If I happen to run into the issue I will report back to you.

By the way, GREAT WORK! Lots of features, minus the fluff. Works for me.

No prob glad youre digging it :) i love feedback good or bad especially the good lol