Release date

It was me that initially brought it up... it doesn't take a college degree to spell, or even compose sentences, correctly.

It wasn't so much the spelling as the jumbling of words.

I'm not telling you to stop posting or anything. I just think people would respect what you say if you cleaned it up a little bit.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

It was me that initially brought it up... it doesn't take a college degree to spell, or even compose sentences, correctly.

It wasn't so much the spelling as the jumbling of words.

I'm not telling you to stop posting or anything. I just think people would respect what you say if you cleaned it up a little bit.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
cool,my bad

Thank you for telling Crankintopwater69 to use BASIC grammar. Every time I'm deciphering a post, I always know it's his without even looking at who posted it.

Lay off the crank.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'll believe the Bionic release date when I see it on store shelves or Verizon's website.

Why am I not using my TB you ask. My droid needs some love too.

I'll believe the Bionic release date when I see it on store shelves or Verizon's website.

What's to believe? No one posted a release date. There's an area of July and august being thrown around, but nothing close to an actual day of release.

Thank you for telling Crankintopwater69 to use BASIC grammar. Every time I'm deciphering a post, I always know it's his without even looking at who posted it.
I got the point sir.

It's all good man... we still like you. To stay one topic...

It will come out when it does... probably late summer, and it will more than likely be the best phone out there.

Two thing will keep me from this phone though. 1. If it has a locked bootloader (Jrummy and crew rocked my D2, but I need even more. My wife's Eris now runs smoother than my D2.

And #2. Lack of 4G in my area. I am in the Topeka/Kansas City area and nothing but a little blimp of test 4G in Kansas City.

I may just pick something up like the D3 when it comes around. Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I will take a stab and say it will be in stores July 21st.

What's to believe? No one posted a release date. There's an area of July and august being thrown around, but nothing close to an actual day of release.

That's true, and on that note I'm going to throw out my own release month and say October if not later.

That's true, and on that note I'm going to throw out my own release month and say October if not later.

He said October,Mr.Larry the droid bionic needs some love too.Lol!! :cool:

Well We're going off what Moto reps said but you know how reliable they are :icon_rolleyes:

I sure hope it's sooner rather than later. I haven't upgraded my phone since the beginning of 2008.

Back