[Release] Succulent Desire Froyo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GryphonD

Reaction score
You'll not find allot of extrenal stuff added, Woody prefers to keep his ROMs clean and let the user decide what they wish to add or not from Market and so on. There are some cosmetic and graphical issues which will get cleaned up soon. For Quadrant, I'm getting an average of 1624-1640.

As of yet, I have not had any apps stealth un-install, though I expect that soon as it is an issue with Froyo.

So far, I would have to say that my initial time with it has been very smooth and about as solid as can be expected from not only a beta build but basically a beat of a beta Froyo.

Gmail and I.M's (I use multiple I.Ms and multiple Gmail accounts) all seem to sync just fine.

There is a bit of an issue with the Market, seems I have to randomly reboot during "Starting Download" of a market app, and then it installs. This could be an issue with market, or Froyo though.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Does this baby come with a htc themed launcher??

no it does not....

dang, i was asking because his other ROMs came with one. It was actually one of the main reasons I used them. but i'll give this one a shot once it hits rom manager. I don't trust myself flashing ROMs without it. :blush:

This is still just a beta build too. once it gets flesched out and an official Froyo build is under the belt, I expect great things of it.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Just wanna thank everyone for their help with getting this out.. like I told the team last night, had to hijack my girlfriends computer for a little yesterday to get this done, I did as much as I could and I realized this morning left some cosmetic bugs, ill fix them soon, just try to bare with me, waiting on my new computer to arrive, which is why I have been so inactivee latly, and everyone else is pushing froyo, so of course I had to do it too.. :D.

Thanks everyone for the support.. and thanks garrett for getting this posted for me.. :)

J

Johnly

This is probably my favorite looking ROM in froyo. I will run this "zyiro" he he J/K, Garrett, Woodyman, Team, thanks=)

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Mods I'm sorry. Some of this drama has been making be dick! thanks CK hope you enjoy it.

past_due

Reaction score
Been waiting for Woodyman's FROYO ROM to drop, downloading.
dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
No worries 22899 it happens. We all have bad days. Your with a great team doing great things so you should just be happy from this moment on : )

Best of luck guys this is a great ROM.

Sent from my Droid

Rsswga

Reaction score
Is a holy blu coming out soon... only issue I had was the black on black notifications.

Weird missing the big Droid at start up...... I had to re- enter my WiFi info?

Thanks great job

Last edited:

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Just finished fixing text colors, and fixed the theme bugs.. :D

uploading it now, will start a new thread when it is finished.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.