(Release) Transitions for all Roms via Metamorph

chewy74

Yeah, i just flashed this with UD 2.5 and it broke my market link. the vending.apk is still in system/app with correct permissions, but the launcher icon is not present in teh app drawer.

too bad, i love this mod.

does not work with blacked out theme for UD2.5

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
I'm not entirely sure, not having tried it. But, I don't see why they wouldn't. I looked at the XMLs that control these yesterday and nothing was device specific. They replace the XMLs found in your system/framework/framework-res/res/anim folder. Nothing to do with resolution or the like. Worst case scenario is try it and it doesn't work and you lose 5 - 10 minutes restoring a nandroid.

I'm not entirely sure, not having tried it. But, I don't see why they wouldn't. I looked at the XMLs that control these yesterday and nothing was device specific. They replace the XMLs found in your system/framework/framework-res/res/anim folder. Nothing to do with resolution or the like. Worst case scenario is try it and it doesn't work and you lose 5 - 10 minutes restoring a nandroid.

Were u talkin to me or bdub?

bdub33

Were u talkin to me or bdub?

Ya thanks for the reply

Sent from my Droid

foxdog

If anyone is sill having problems with metamorph, there is an app in the market called zipthemer, it will let you take a metamorph theme.zip, pulls the files from your system and packages it up in a "update.zip" that you can install via recovery. It will also produce a "undo.zip" that you can flash via recovery to revert back if you wanted. I'll post links if anyone wants.