Remove Remembered Setting on Shortcut

Guitar4Him

Reaction score
I put a shortcut to a contact on my homescreen. When I used it the first time, it brought up a submenu with choices "Phone", "Contact", "Messaging", "Maps". When I chose "Phone", it brought up the multiple numbers I have for this contact. I selected one and it asked me about remembering this choice. I said yes. Now, I've decided to remove this remembered choice, but I can't figure out how to do it. Deleting the shortcut and re-creating it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

monj

Reaction score
Remeber this Choice

I had the same problem but I figured out how to fix it. Open your contact where you have "remember this choice" checked. Go to settings and select "edit." Proceed to delete the number from your contact that was selected as "remember this choice." (remember to delete this number from all place in the contact if it appears more than once) Save the contact.

The number that was selected to automatically call should not appear in the contact info. Now, select "edit" in the contact again. Re enter the number into your contact and save. The number is now reentered into your contacts. The check mark is gone and your contact should work properly again.