Rom| axi0m rebirth v2.5 | 4.0.4 | abuse testing |

Kurupt

Reaction score
It's finally back!!DancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexus DroidTh3ory's own rom, 2.5 isn't official, but if you want to follow and/or download...

Be advised, I highly suggest you follow th3ory on his site (droidhive), he updates sometimes 3-4 times a day with improvements, especially since this is in testing and not official yet.

ROM| AXI0M REBIRTH V2.5 | 4.0.4 | ABUSE TESTING | - droidHIVE Forums

File Link... Index of /ROMs/toro

File Name: | AXI0M REBIRTH V2.5 | 4.0.4 | ABUSE TESTING |File Submitted: 04 Mar 2012
File Updated: 04 Mar 2012Thanks&Credit: LEAKER

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS is AXI0M REBIRTH a build is based off of the 4.0.4 leak. Currently, The only thing added and MODDED is the System. Addition Features will be added as I work on it. NO Requests for specific features, that is not what we are doing right now. I want this **** to be fast, fluid, and good on the battery.

As I said.. This will be my testing and abuse platform testing various system tweaks, add-ons, advanced scripts, and who the hell knows what else. Some updates may be absolute trash, some may cause angels to come down from the clouds... What do I want? I just want **** to "Go Faster".

AS OF RIGHT NOW... NO BELLS, NO WHISTLES, JUST SPEED!

AXIOM REBIRTH V2.5 4.0.4 FEATURES:
LEAK 4.0.4 BASE

AXI0M UI
Franco Kernel 18.6
Advanced Install Script
Integrated Google Apps 4.0.4
Modded Busybox 1.20 (Large File Support/Color Fix)
FULL INIT.D Support
Cron Running
GAMMA Color Tweaks
FULL DSP Manager
VZW Support for APPS
Th3ory "Go Faster Script" (Speed, Fluidity, Battery Life, RAM Management)
Max FPS (240)
Cron Script
Force Home Launcher in GPU (Software)
Disable Kernel logging (Speed)
Max JPEG resolution to 100%
SD Read Speed
Zipalign At Boot
Shorter Ring Delay (Connect Call Faster)
Proximity Sensor Hack (Light Up Faster)
VZW App Support

Launcher Choices:
Launcher2
APEX Launcher (My FAV) Any others can be removed from /system/app
TON of Extras Tweaks

NOTE: THIS WILL BE A FULL CONVERSION TO 4.0.4.. IT WILL FLASH THE BOOT LOADER AND RADIOS. THIS IS REVERSIBLE.

INSTALL IT:

ROM ON SD CARD
WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
FORMAT SYSTEM
FLASH IT
REBOOT

AFTER YOU SET YOUR STUFF UP, GIVE IT A REBOOT. IT WILL SET AND ZIPALIGN.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS!!! MY SCRIPT WILL AUTO INTEGRATE THEM FROM THE PACKAGE.

MD5: 3190eb8ec7f9681a5aa97f2e725fb88c

CURRENT TESTING CONFIGURATION:
CPU: 1200MAX/350MIN
GOVERNOR: CONSERVITIVE
HOT PLUG ENABLED (FK APP)
LOGGER DISABLED
VOLTAGES: -25V ACROSS THE BOARD FROM OUT OF THE BOX DEFAULTS

COLOR MULTIPLIERS:
RED: 172
GREEN:167
BLUE: 192

GAMMA:
RED: -6
GREEN: 0
BLUE: -8

CHANGE LOG:

SCREENSHOTS:

COMING SOON

What omg! Is Th3ory really back!!?? Has anyone flashed this rom yet?

He has been for about a week or two now. I am running his own version of AOKP B27, it's pretty amazing. As far as rebirth goes, there is a thread on the link above with everyone's report on it. I haven't loaded it yet, he says he wants to do more and more to it. I don't have time to keep updating his roms right now, and his version of AOKP working well for me.

i havent run one of his roms but heard great things. cant wait

AOKP B27 is quite a piece of work...gonna be hard to beat it.
It looks like he's trying though...;)

Been using this since it was released yesterday. Works great! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Check out the crossbreed V3, NO lag!!!! Best to ROM he's got out to date! :)

whats the difference between that one and this one? I just got sourcery running. Pretty damn good. I just dont know what im looking for.

Give them all a try until you find what you like, I've been with on axiom from the start and that's what I'm staying with. But to each his own that's the great thing about Android!!!! :)

whats the difference between that one and this one? I just got sourcery running. Pretty damn good. I just dont know what im looking for.

Rebirth is just a normal android 4.0.4 ROM. Crossbreed has all the features of AOKP and other amazing new features that I believe makes it run better than even Romans. Best ROM out easily in my opinion. I'm running V5 right now. This guy has the best support out by far.. I've had v3, 4, and now 5 already in just one day!

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

Back