[ROM BETA] Fenom ROM 0.9.x

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on battery life again. Phone has been running for almost 16 hrs and just now @ 40% left. That is with heavy/ moderate useage. Great job.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

hgrimberg

Reaction score
Thanks Fennux, will sbf tomarrow after I research the correct way to do it. Will reflash rom when all is done. Love the rom, just wish I could theme it more. I have another question, I know droid forums do not promote black market apps, but I used to browse applanet market from phone, It seems with your rom it will ot allow me to get on server is this because of the rom? just curious as to I dont mind donating, I like to find new ideas for my smartphone.

To answer ur question about the applanet. There servers suck so its not the rom or ur phone its all on there end

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Same happens to me. Applanet is not coonecting to the network. Was there any change in the rom?

rusty815

Reaction score
Ok, been running fenom for about 12 hours without a reboot, it seems the problem was just as I suspected, it was the music beta app. I don't know why but every time I have random reboots it always had to do with some media app like gallery or music, needless to say I removed the music beta app and installed the stock Motorola app and haven't had any reboots yet.

razzlor

Reaction score
Been running Fenom for about 4 days, and I'm super impressed.

Battery life is great, I've only had one unplanned reboot, no "force close" issue at all for me.

This rom runs like a dream, great job on this Fenuxx

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Ok, been running fenom for about 12 hours without a reboot, it seems the problem was just as I suspected, it was the music beta app. I don't know why but every time I have random reboots it always had to do with some media app like gallery or music, needless to say I removed the music beta app and installed the stock Motorola app and haven't had any reboots yet.

This makes would also answer my reboot issues. Yesterday was the first time I had random reboots........also the first day I used the music player.

rusty815

Reaction score

This makes would also answer my reboot issues. Yesterday was the first time I had random reboots........also the first day I used the music player.

Yup, 24 hours without the music beta and no random reboots, so I'm pretty sure that's the problem.

kickasz23

Reaction score
Have not had that issue with music beta zero reboots last 20 hrs been using music beta for about ten hrs

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Um, there's only 1 download link, via MultiUpload. Everything from that link works fine.

keado

Reaction score
sorry but the link i clicked there from original post said the file had been removed...
anyhow got everything running great now.. thanks !

lol now the multiupload link works.. i swear 20 mins ago it did not..

keado

Reaction score
Hello and goodmorning, I installed fenom last night with no issues.. still no issues.. but i was wondering how do i get rid of launcher pro which i had installed before i converted to fenom . thanks!

pestalilla

Reaction score
Just installed the ROM. Only thing is that I'm missing a big part of my apps in Market. Any help?

akerby16

Reaction score
Hey I still getting the reboots. So when I get the chance I am gonna sbf my phone and then root and try again I keep u posted with the results.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Hello and goodmorning, I installed fenom last night with no issues.. still no issues.. but i was wondering how do i get rid of launcher pro which i had installed before i converted to fenom . thanks!

Clear launcher pro data and other launcher data. Hit the home key. Switch to the chosen launcher. Should be able to uninstall the unwanted launcher or remove manually.

Sent from a D2G Dark Angel

hgrimberg

Reaction score
Again the reboots with Fenom. With Angel rom there were none but the good thing about fenom is that battery life is much better, I think.