[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

martytoo

Reaction score
From the Home screen go to settings thru the menu. Go to manage applications and then to thrall column.

Delete the data and cache and then force close if that option is still
available.

Open the market and try again. If it still force closes you can also try to fix permissions.

If you would rather go back to the old market you can take it from your ROM download and place it in the theme download with the Windows program 7 zip.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

martytoo

Reaction score
Then after fixing the theme download reflash.

otter34

Reaction score
Good idea. I will fix permissions.

I restored an older version that I had no problems with and now I have outgoing messages stuck in gmail. I had a problem with other roms but I don't remember how to fix it.

Edit: Clearing gmail data did help

Last edited:

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wiped cache and data, fixed permissions and it still force closes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

If you continue to have problems, remove the vending.apk from the theme then reflash the gapps and then reflash the theme and you will have the old market back.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

djakrse

Reaction score
This has happened quite often to me, as I have stated in the past. I have come to the conclusion it happens when I have made changes in /system, since the last time I rebooted (which may be a bit of time, making it difficult to pin down.) Generally, it seemed to happen when I had (re)placed themed or blacked out apps, changed boot animation, or made other similar changes.

The resulting behavior is a quick reboot, taking less time to shutdown, skipping boot logo, and affecting the playback of my boot animation.

Sent from my Tapatalk-using Droid

djakrse

Reaction score
The best way to deal with it may be to shutdown and then start up your phone (like the ol' days ;)). I almost never think to do that, as I stated, it's often so long since I rebooted I can't remember do anything about it. Watching it restart, waiting for home to load and SD to scan, then unlocking and rebooting again gets old. Especially if you're trying to get into recovery!

daware

Reaction score
I'm back on DC again. Has anyone noticed anything unusual with cell standby? By this, I mean going under battery usage and looking at time without a signal. I always see abnormally high numbers. For the last 10-15 minutes, I've been sitting in a place with a constant 3-4 bars of service. The phone says 60% without a signal. In the past, I would toggle airplane mode on/off and then time without a signal would head toward 0%. Sometimes, it will just stay at 50% without changing. I don't know if this is a ROM issue, but I've seen it on multiple kernels. Has anyone noticed this, or is it just me being OCD?

666ogre666

Reaction score
Any news about some new DC or is it stalled by the AOSP site being down?

emarietta

Reaction score
im in DC 12 with the honeycomb theme, but it happened with the EVO theme too so i dont think thats the issue, but i cant get the v6 supercharger script to work. i type in an option and a whole bunch of "[: not found" pop up. anyone else seeing this?