[Rom] HDS Twisted Sense (NEW!)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hedney i sent you my talk :D .....c'mon :D or are you too hungover?!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
waiting on you now Cakes.....or are you too hungover ;)

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sent it again.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dang maybe i spelled it wrong in my pm. gimme yurs lol

Dubin04

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with 3g, and my battery life is much better. It's clean, simple, and fast good work again. I'm sure you have plenty of testers for future releases but if you need another one let me know.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hmmm i guess ill see what i need coming around my next release.

Dubin04

Reaction score
My battery life is damn good. It actually lasted me a full day.

scarrz

Reaction score
I just installed this ROM so looking forward to seeing some battery life improvement. Regarding the 3g issue, I know my stock Tbolt had a connection issue switching between wifi & 3g, 3g and 4g, etc. This is a fairly common problem and you can find it on this forum and thunderboltforums.com. Not sure if thats the same problem your having but i was having this problem pre-root and post root, without any ROM installed, etc.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
My battery life is damn good. It actually lasted me a full day.

Really glad your enjoying the rom. btw nice ideas in the pm. thank you

scarrz

Reaction score
Still early testing but so far I can see that Im getting about 5% per hour drain on the battery. Prior to Hedneys ROM just running stock rooted was approx. 10% plus. I'm running bluetooth, wifi and located in a 4G area (DC) with syncing multiple emails. I like what I'm seeing thus far. Nice work.

**Also knock on wood I havent had the dreaded lost data connection when switching from wifi -3g, 3g-4g, etc. Happened several times on Sunday pre ROM.

Dubin04

Reaction score
Still early testing but so far I can see that Im getting about 5% per hour drain on the battery. Prior to Hedneys ROM just running stock rooted was approx. 10% plus. I'm running bluetooth, wifi and located in a 4G area (DC) with syncing multiple emails. I like what I'm seeing thus far. Nice work.

**Also knock on wood I havent had the dreaded lost data connection when switching from wifi -3g, 3g-4g, etc. Happened several times on Sunday pre ROM.

Try setting up some profiles in setcpu. I had a 13 hour day yesterday and I was still at 40% battery.

scarrz

Reaction score
I setup a profile for Screen Off I made both the max/min = 230. I'm also using the SmartAss setting. Any other profile changes you would recommend? My main concern is battery life. But I"m not willing to use the extended battery since I carry my phone in the pocket and that doesn't seem very practical.

Try setting up some profiles in setcpu. I had a 13 hour day yesterday and I was still at 40% battery.

Dubin04

Reaction score
Yep screen off, and battery profile set at 50%, max 998 min 230. You could lower the max that's just what i'm set at. I have my screen off a little higher because I don't like the lag when unlocking the phone. Hope this helps :)