[ROM] [Rom]-Ineffabilis-Deus-alpha-ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6 "STABLE"[1-22-12]

aidthekiller

Reaction score
hey everyone. just flashex this yesterday and everything seems great. except for one thing. has anyone using this rom figurex out how to change the shortcuts on the lockscreen or if it's even possible anymore? I would love to be able to switch those out. other than that slight issue I absolutely love this rom.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

The lockscreen icons are based on what you have placed in your launcher. Simply drag a different app over what you're not using in the launcher and those apps will appear as your lockscreen apps

ljclifton

Reaction score
I had that problem on my unlocked, rooted rezound, what I did was flash the boot.img first via fastboot-usb then installed Ineffabilis-Deus-Beta-signed.zip via amonra recovery then installed Patch_Deus_beta.zip and Superuser-patch-4.0.3.... boots works, everything works, wifi, camera, data, 4g, 3g, sound, music, beats, superuser works fine its a nice rom, sense 3.6 is definitely faster then 3.5, can't wait for more :biggrin: thanx for all the work and effort.

how do you install patches?
are they .apk files or what?

aidthekiller

Reaction score
how do you install patches?
are they .apk files or what?

The patches are Installed the same way as the Rom. Once you have flashed the Rom, do the same for each of the patches (amon ra, or clockwork - install/flash .zip from sd card) fyi, without the Su patch the the Rom will not show as rooted. Superuser will appear in the app list but will not be able to allow root access.

chin2334

Reaction score
When I try flashing boot.IMG through adb fastboot it just sits there with half a loading bar. It just says sending 3*** bytes

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

ljclifton

Reaction score
So I too flashed this and have had great success except the wifi tether wont work, nor barnacle..... Any suggestions?

chained22

Reaction score
justed flashed and loving it

so i flashed this 10 mins. ago and noticed it would not sync up with google calendar, is there anyone else with this problem, or is there a fix?

chollroc

Reaction score
Is there another link for the zip? Could not/ can not find a downloadable link.

chollroc

Reaction score
I am trying to flash the Ieffabilis ROM. I can't find a link for the boot.img. Any suggestions?

chained22

Reaction score
Can we just extract the boot.img from the zip file and ADB or do we need to place the PH98IMG.zip on the SD card and install via fastboot?

If you click on the link and scroll down MIK has the ph98img in a downloadable zip, just place on SD root and boot in to bootloader, it should automatically update

Sent from my Transformer TF101