[ROM] LiquidSmooth 4.2.2 for the Razr HD XT926 & XT925

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
...just posted new builds that should squash the gps bug thanks to razrqcom member nadlabak and changed the output to include the build date.

Sent from my LiquidSmooth RAZR Max HD

redneckben

Reaction score
This ROM is crazy awesome, the only problem I'm having is that say I download adfree of the internet and go to install it, it'll being me to the install screen but won't let me hit the install button?????? Am I missing something

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
what features does axiom have the ls doesn't? I tried switching to axiom and immediately came back to ls because it wasn't nearly as good.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Now that I think about it... Not really sure. Lol. Its probably 1 or 2 things that's really minor. But I do like this ROM a lot better. The Bluetooth thing is starting to happen. Where you connect but then it wouldn't play music anymore after 1 or 2 songs.

regedit

Reaction score
Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to enter APN manually as I couldnt find how to enter APN plus my calls were working but my network logo said "no internet connection".

Thanks.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
New build is a great improvement from the already great ROM. Bluetooth works flawless now. Battery life has also improved dramatically (but maybe it's just me not having as many apps). Thanks jsnweitzel!

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
4.3 build is up for the xt926

xt925 coming soon

You must use 4.3 gapps and for best results data wipe.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 4

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Ok so... I've downloaded the new 4.3 build. Then proceeded to reboot after the initial bootup, now I'm stuck at the "warning bootload unlocked" screen. I've tried to reset, flashed a new rom, and even a restore from backup. Nothing! It's forever stuck on the boot loader unlocked screen. Please help!?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Before you restore a backup or flash another ROM... Are you wiping system and data?

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Yup I was running fine on his 2.9 build for a week or so. Then I made a backup right before hand. Wipe data, cache, and davik cache. Then flashed version 3.0, flashed 4.3 gapps. Booted and went through initial Android setup with signing into my google account. I let the phone re-download all the apps from playstore. And then did a reboot. That led to the stuck on bootloader unlocked screen.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Update:
I just left the phone alone for half an hour while it was stuck on the bootloader unlock screen and it finally booted. I proceeded to flash the 4.3 version again and everything is fine now.

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
So after a day with the android 4.3 version, I really don't see any difference. But Bluetooth does not work. I cannot live with out bluetooth... I will give this version another day or so just for good measures. Then I will have to restore the previous version.

NuclearBob99

Reaction score
So after a day with the android 4.3 version, I really don't see any difference. But Bluetooth does not work. I cannot live with out bluetooth... I will give this version another day or so just for good measures. Then I will have to restore the previous version.

I experienced the exact same issues as you. I switched to TWRP and did a clean install; it seemed to fix the boot problem. As for bluetooth... sad that it doesn't work yet :(

Other than those two issues, the ROM is pretty stable.