Rom

need4speed760

Reaction score
I am new and have my phone prepared for a new rom via all the reading I've been doing here lately. Can anyone please give me some good suggestions and links to them possibly. I would like something apps2sd capable as well. Thank you.

OP
N

need4speed760

Reaction score
I have tried installing a few but I get status 0 from clockworkmod???? I have no idea what it means but it doesn't install the rom....any help on that appreciated as well!

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

fallenshadow114

Reaction score
I'm gonna try my best here. I'm guessing your using rom manager. If so try re-flashing clockworkmod. If its not working flash to the alternative recovery (not sure what its called but its near the bottem). Then flash back to clockworkmod (rom manager is useless without clockworkmod flashed). After that try installing the rom and remember you have to wipe data. It shouldn't work if don't. Uh that's all I can think of.

Getitnowmarketing over at androidforums does have a froYo rom though its missing a few things and really shouldn't be used unless you know what your doing. But that should have your Apps2sd that you want.

OP
N

need4speed760

Reaction score
I am going to give it a go asap. Thanks for the response as I'm pretty desperate for more storage space on my phone!

fallenshadow114

Reaction score
I am going to give it a go asap. Thanks for the response as I'm pretty desperate for more storage space on my phone!

No problem. Let me know if that works!

OP
N

need4speed760

Reaction score
I tried your suggestion and got the same message from clockworkmod......failed and gave a status "() or 0" not sure which one exactly. I'm out of ideas so I'm all ears. I really think that if I knew what that status message was in reference to that it may help me.

fallenshadow114

Reaction score
I tried your suggestion and got the same message from clockworkmod......failed and gave a status "() or 0" not sure which one exactly. I'm out of ideas so I'm all ears. I really think that if I knew what that status message was in reference to that it may help me.

This may sound dumb but have u tried an uninstall of rom manager? Then download it again and reinstall?

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
I have virtuous sense 3.0 Rom on my inc2, but its getting buggy... What's a great Rom that is some what similar to sense?? I love the sense them and style but its glitches r annoying me now, I tried liquid, n wasn't thrilled with the performance or appearance, I tried skyrader n it was dull, so Wats other Rom is worth trying??

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
TSM Ginger Bang is a good sense rom. You can flash a Sense 3.0 patch for it that gives you that stuff. Check out the list of roms below in my signature. The link for it is in that post, along with others.

Sent from my Incredible 2

kinz

Reaction score
Agreed very nice rom. Very fast great battery life.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

KingChristian

Reaction score
Just got my phone routed and I was wanting to know what would be the best ROM to get and how to download it?

BowDownDroidX2

Scur

Reaction score
Mostly the 3 favorite custom ROMs are Eclipse, Liberty, and Molten. Eclipse is 2.3.5 so you need to update to flash it correctly. Mostly they're found on xda-developers, but Liberty calls RootzWiki home.

rotoli76

Reaction score
Is there a ice cream sandwich rom for the razr

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dscblu

Reaction score
Yes and no there's a pre- alpha build the devs r doing great work on it but I've heard it still needs alot before it can be used as an everyday rom

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums