RomBot o n droid hive is ALIVE!!

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys rombot is back up an running so u can now download the cm9 akop nightlies so far no new nightlies have been posted past 4/12/12 but keep watching an enjoy unfortunately the link in hashcodes post doesn't work u have to go to the droidhive website cuz the rombot has a new url

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

Last edited:

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Any ideas what would happen if I flashed a nexus theme or even a lockscreen theme?
If somethin bad does happen can I just restore and be good to go?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where's the d4 themes?...the nexus phones have a butt load even lock screen theme

Idk what would happen but lol that's what safe strap is for an if it fails just boot in to recovery an wipe the safestrap rom that u applied the theme on an then reinstall the rom let me know what happens

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

Shein0327

Reaction score
okay NOW its back up... additionally, THIS is in the CM9 changelog

2012-04-17 Ricardo Cerqueira <[email protected]> LGEQualcommUiccRIL: Adapt to new GSM+LTE support User LTE preferences now stick, instead of resetting to LTE-on after reboot
2012-04-17 Ricardo Cerqueira <[email protected]> Telephony: Add getLteOnGsmMode() method Same functionality as the existing getLteOnCdmaMode, but for GSM LTE devices. Enable with the telephony.lteOnGsmDevice system property Additionally, support GSM LTE in the SystemUI LTE power widget

A lot of that is chinese to me but it looks promising!!!