Sadly, I am about to mothball my Razr

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
After over 2 years of faithful service (okay, technically not since last winter I had to have a replacement sent when I smashed the screen on accident) I just ordered my replacement, the Moto X. It will be here by the end of the week. Sorry to see the Razr go, it was a great device.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
After over 2 years of faithful service (okay, technically not since last winter I had to have a replacement sent when I smashed the screen on accident) I just ordered my replacement, the Moto X. It will be here by the end of the week. Sorry to see the Razr go, it was a great device.

Two things:

One, you are at exactly 999 posts! Maybe replying to me will be 1000? :)
Two, you will LOVE the Moto X. I have an S4, and got the Moto X. Have never seen a better phone.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm going to second MotoXGirl's sentiments. You will LOVE the Moto X. I had the S4, not happy with it...please - no haters here. The S4 was nice in so many ways, but in some it fell quite short for my needs. Now, I didn't go X, I went MAXX, but it's essentially the same phone with some different specs, form factor and the cool ability to fully customize. There are lots of unique things about the X that make it quite a power-house...like MotoXGirl.

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Two things:

One, you are at exactly 999 posts! Maybe replying to me will be 1000? :)
Two, you will LOVE the Moto X. I have an S4, and got the Moto X. Have never seen a better phone.

#1000 just for MotoXGirl! (By the way, my wife is getting a Moto X too, thanks to your giveaway a couple of weeks ago!)

Can't wait! They emailed me and said my delivery date was moved up to on or before the 21st.

FoxKat, I was between the X and the Maxx. Found a week old Maxx on Craigslist for $400, but went with the brand-new X.

Oh and on another note, I just went on my Verizon account and turned off the $8/month insurance on both my wife and my phones. Good or bad idea? I just didn't know how'd it work with buying the phones directly from Motorola.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Congratulations to LoneWolfArcher! :icon_ banana: 1,000 posts!

LoneWolfArcher 1000.JPG

And you'll have your X before Christmas! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

And I don't believe the * per month insurance on the two phones applies to those bought direct from Motorola... :mad::mad::mad:

However, I do believe Motorola has their own insurance program for them and it's better!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I switched from my Razr Maxx to the LG G2 and absolutely love it. Getting some great battery life too.

I also stopped the insurance on my phone and kept my Razr Maxx as a backup in the event anything happens.

David

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
My X shipped last night. Should be here today!

Wife got hers yesterday. But they forgot to send her AirJacket cover. :( Says it on the packing slip. So I'll have to call today. It seems so much smaller than my Razr even though it has a bigger screen!