Safestrap help

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
What kind of error does it give? Are you using an sdcard?

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

OP
K

kkemp

Yes i'm using a sdcard its when I try to toggle the safe system on it says error data error safe systems not enabled

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
K

kkemp

I'm just goin use bootstrap
I had a prob before trying to take it back to the nonsafe ROM so I could get the902 ota from verizon
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Grafik

I've had my bionic for a while now but wanted to wait for the official update to ICS, but I've grown tired of the delays and want to change my ROM on my own. I have my bionic rooted but I want to use safestrap to change the ROM, the problem is that all the Safestrap downloads I find tell me that I have to have ICS. Can anyone help?

deduct

Grafik said:
I've had my bionic for a while now but wanted to wait for the official update to ICS, but I've grown tired of the delays and want to change my ROM on my own. I have my bionic rooted but I want to use safestrap to change the ROM, the problem is that all the Safestrap downloads I find tell me that I have to have ICS. Can anyone help?

I sent you a pm.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
I am rooted stock but wanting to install a recovery for backups, etc. See attachment for baseband and other information and let me know what I need to do please.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414903977607.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414903977607.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 275