Samsung Charger

tylor turpin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy
My mobile charger is broken and want to buy a new one. How to choose a compatible one.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
What Charger do you have and what Kind are you looking for? Which Phone do you have? There are Lots of Options including OEM.

OEM S8 & Newer (USB C)
Samsung Adaptive Fast Charger + USB-C Cable for Galaxy S9 S9 Plus S8 S8+ Note 8 - EP-TA20JBEUGUS

OEM S7 & Older (Micro USB)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Adaptive Fast Charger Micro USB 2.0 [1 Wall Charger + 5 FT Micro USB Cable] AFC uses dual voltages for up to 50% faster charging! - BLACK - Bulk Packaging

Universal Wall Charger (Works with Almost ANY Mobile Device)
AUKEY Amp USB Wall Charger with AiPower, Quick Charge 3.0 and USB C Port for Samsung Galaxy Note8 / S8 / S8+, Google Nexus 6, iPhone and More

Universal Car Charger (Works with Almost ANY Mobile Device)
AUKEY USB C PD Car Charger with 39W Output, 27W USB-C & 5V/2.4A Dual Port for Google Pixel 2/XL, MacBook, iPhone Xs/Max/XR/X, Nintendo Switch and More

Universal Power Bank (Works with Almost ANY Mobile Device)
AUKEY 10000mAh Power Bank, 18W USB-C Portable Charger Power Delivery & Quick Charge 3.0 Battery Pack Compatible iPhone Xs/XS Max / 8 / Plus, Pixel, Samsung, Nintendo Switch More

I have used these before that is why I recommended them. They worked with my Note 2, Note 3 (with SS Cable), S6, S6 Edge, Note5, S8, Note8 & Note9.

Susanelite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
Look at the inside of your charger and read the parameters.When you buy a new charger match them correctly.Otherwise new charger will be useless because it get hot soon and does not charge the device as the original one.Also always try to buy a original charger.

Barrfad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung J3
I'd recommend you wireless charge