Wilk

Reaction score
my phone with sapphire 1.1.

CAP2010090416181.jpg

CAP201009041706.jpg

what theme is this?

RevivaL

Reaction score
i pulled the 3g symbols from revo, can someone help me getting them black instead of white?

willowave

Reaction score
OK, I'm having a hell of a time here and I am hoping someone will be kind enough to answer me OR ask someone who might know. I am wondering if you can use the sapphire roms on ruby (I'm guessing no?) and how long will it be before someone comes out with some themes for Ruby? (I'm new to this so I have no idea how long it takes to port themes and I know Ruby just came out.)I have searched many forums and I've posted but everyone just keeps pointing me in another direction.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's what we are testing tonight. :) in theory yes they should. 1.1.1 out soon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

willowave

Reaction score
That's what we are testing tonight. :) in theory yes they should. 1.1.1 out soon

Awesome. Thank you so much for replying. I might give it a try. I'll just do a restore if it messes anything up.

Thanks again!!

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

CAP2010090416181.jpg

CAP201009041706.jpg

what theme is this?

its kind of my own mini mashup theme that i take with me to each rom, its a mix of nextheme, incognito, revolution, blacknbold, jrummy's blueberry, and probably some more i cant remember, here is a better pic with some widgets and an edited launcher dock

Last edited:

Wilk

Reaction score

CAP2010090416181.jpg

CAP201009041706.jpg

what theme is this?

its kind of my own mini mashup theme that i take with me to each rom, its a mix of nextheme, incognito, revolution, blacknbold, jrummy's blueberry, and probably some more i cant remember, here is a better pic with some widgets and an edited launcher dock

I wish I could mash up themes like that, I like the blue a lot, just can't find a theme that uses it to my liking lol

willowave

Reaction score

Thought you might like to know, or maybe you already do; the sapphire theme I used on Ruby worked. No problems.
Looking forward to the update.
Ruby is my favorite rom so far!!!

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
what theme is this?

I wish I could mash up themes like that, I like the blue a lot, just can't find a theme that uses it to my liking lol

thanks :) just let me know if you would like me to send you any of my files

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Awesome. Thank you so much for replying. I might give it a try. I'll just do a restore if it messes anything up.

Thanks again!!

Success Incognito on Ruby v 1.1.1!! let the Party begin

willowave

Reaction score

Thanks again!!

lol thats funny cuz I installed a bunch last night and that was the one I had the most problems with! I keep getting a few force closes on stuff on the theme I have now, so I'm going to hold off a few days on the themes, get 1.1.1 and let things simmer for a few days. Wait for everyone else to report problems :D
Thanks so much for all your work. I have to say, I don't know how you put up with all the people sayin "do this, can you get me this, where is this?" I just went thru this whole thread. You are a busy man.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks again!!

lol thats funny cuz I installed a bunch last night and that was the one I had the most problems with! I keep getting a few force closes on stuff on the theme I have now, so I'm going to hold off a few days on the themes, get 1.1.1 and let things simmer for a few days. Wait for everyone else to report problems :D
Thanks so much for all your work. I have to say, I don't know how you put up with all the people sayin "do this, can you get me this, where is this?" I just went thru this whole thread. You are a busy man.

Yes I stay Very Busy!!!!

Armyof2

Reaction score
Fixed the Droid X "white" bar theme for 1.1.0. Buttons are from bgill5's Droid X theme.

framework-res.apk

Instructions:
backup your launcher pro settings and uninstall it otherwise you'll get all kinds of FCs when you reboot. You can re install LP when you're done with below:

push to /system/framework/

then reboot and reinstall LP :)

snap20100906_000015.png

snap20100906_000106.png

snap20100906_000412.png

I really would love to see this theme with blue rather than red ...dunno just never liked red

RevivaL

Reaction score
I've been using it with different 3g icons, but I really like it. the red flows nice with it.