Screwed

barski

Reaction score
why does it not see the files or the sd card for that matter? I know the are there but it isnt recognizing the img on the card or something, where do I go to check if the fat32 got changed somehow.

And what removable disk G: and then H: I get both opening when I plug to laptop and say disk drive, I have saved files to both of them and they show up from recovery but can't read or open either, ODD?

What about USB debugging? on/off

No matter what I try it keeps saying the files are not found even tho i see them and click on them, I am so scratching my head now?

When your Droid Incredible is plugged into your computer and you see your G: and H: drive (in your case) right click on the one that's about the size of your card (ussually the bigger one) then select properties, in there you will be able to tell if its fat32 ntfs fat ....ect.

also you might need to re-download the file.... try it with your antivirus off...sometimes downloads can become corrupt.

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
why does it not see the files or the sd card for that matter? I know the are there but it isnt recognizing the img on the card or something, where do I go to check if the fat32 got changed somehow.

And what removable disk G: and then H: I get both opening when I plug to laptop and say disk drive, I have saved files to both of them and they show up from recovery but can't read or open either, ODD?

What about USB debugging? on/off

No matter what I try it keeps saying the files are not found even tho i see them and click on them, I am so scratching my head now?

When your Droid Incredible is plugged into your computer and you see your G: and H: drive (in your case) right click on the one that's about the size of your card (ussually the bigger one) then select properties, in there you will be able to tell if its fat32 ntfs fat ....ect.

also you might need to re-download the file.... try it with your antivirus off...sometimes downloads can become corrupt.

It is FAT32 checked earlier and the downloads are there but the phone won't pick them up or something

barski

Reaction score
I dont care who is pissed or fighting, I like my phone but something is seriously wrong with it and need it fixed asap. If i upgrade i will sell it somewhere. GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the root of my sd card, how do I get things there?

The root of your SD card is when you first open it, like you click on your H: or G: drive when the phone is connected. If you click on it you will see a bunch of folders/files....that's the root of your sd card.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your sd card may also be corrupt. If nothing else works copy your files over to your computer, then re-format the sd card for fat32 via your computer, then copy them back or start fresh with new downloads.

Chris-pee

Reaction score
just mount it as usb mass storage , if you cant use a card reader. When you click on the drive in windows explorer it is the first screen that comes up. Root of the SD just means not in any folder.

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
why does the MP3 folder say last modified 1/6/1980 all that in there is songs that came with phone and so does LOST.DIR but folder is empty

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
just mount it as usb mass storage , if you cant use a card reader. When you click on the drive in windows explorer it is the first screen that comes up. Root of the SD just means not in any folder.

I been doing this all friggin morning the phone wont read it in recovery, again I have no rom manager or astro due to no market but all these still on card. how do i copy all this stuff on my card and then reformat, i just want to do your way and maybe it will work

My new phone arrived so I have 4 days to fix this one

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
ok downloaded from xda do i extract the files or transfer the unrevoked META-INF and the patch folders or should I extract them first?

and why does my card have 2 sides i guess, disk H and disk F wasG this morning

Last edited:
OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
Can anyone explain when I hold power + volume - keys its comes up and loads the hboot thing. in a few seconds it has some writing there then goes away. the writing says sd image wrong or sd img not found. no img or wrong img what happens if i click factory reset here?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

I been doing this all friggin morning the phone wont read it in recovery, again I have no rom manager or astro due to no market but all these still on card. how do i copy all this stuff on my card and then reformat, i just want to do your way and maybe it will work

My new phone arrived so I have 4 days to fix this one

Take the card out of your phone and plug it into your computer or card reader. Transfer all your files to a folder on your desktop (cut and paste), then right click the sd card and select reformat.

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
Ok formatted, now what else do I put back on the card, I put the file on and tried that and the same exact thing, only thing on the card is meta file and patch, and now android secure thats it and it wont work any different

I cant even get the S-ON wtf cmon seriously?
When Im in hboot the same exact print is on the screen for that 10th of a second still no img

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
I cant even get it to run bootloader, it keeps going back to fastboot recovery etc screen s-off still tho

Still no img showing up, what does that mean?

Last edited:
OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
well i did the xda link and the only thing that worked was option 1, problem is now the s-off is still there, when i try to hboot recovery it goes into the red triangle thing, Now what can I do for the s-on? do I have to reroot and then unroot again or what?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont care who is pissed or fighting, I like my phone but something is seriously wrong with it and need it fixed asap. If i upgrade i will sell it somewhere. GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the root of my sd card, how do I get things there?

You might not care, but I do. Lets knock off the smart comments you guys.

I've seen several incidents in this thread where people have given you some advice. I'm wondering why this thread has got to be 3 pages long, other then the snide remarks and judgmental comments that weren't necessary?