seems a bit quite in bionic land

rcblate

Reaction score
There seems to he an echo in here. Are there any bionic users left? I am jumping ship soon. I am within update time time and contract ends on Halloween. Should he a great choice of phones out there. I do not want to leave vzw, but would consider it.

Is there anybody out there?

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Yup still out here. Update available for me. Just waiting for next batch of new phones. Currently running Carbon ROM. Probably flash CM as I'm getting bored. Probably going to give Bionic to daughter. Son also sports one.

bbucks36

Reaction score
Still here.. but like you update around the corner.. middle of September. Looking at droid maxx or moto x. but heard rumor that theres going to be a moto x maxx. What kills me is from what ive read the droid maxx specs are almost identical to the moto x but with the moto x having a smaller battery. Or am I missing something?

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Looks like update time in Jan. Skype video doesn't work. Tried android app version and xda site. Love this machine with all the accessories, bionic lap dock, car dock, and my dock station. This red dot inside machine is starting to show it's age with constant lag issues. FDR gets old. Haven't done the root thing yet. HD Maxx or S4, maybe Note2. Going to miss my toys. Not impressed with the new moto phones. No SD card? WTF?

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Cancel that thought.
My friend just skyped me, and the video is loud and clear. Still getting that update urge in me. What's a guy gotta do?

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
My biggest gripe is that I'm in love with the PenTile screen. Not because of resolution, PPI, or response time that mostly sucks everyone agrees...but it's the only damn screen on the market that is EASILY readable in direct sunlight. These fancy new phones don't mean much if I have to go inside to use it. Drives me nuts.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Wow, was a big fan of CyanogenMod on my og droid. Why did I stay away so long???? Just loaded today and love it. Now on 4.3 too. This Bionic still has life left in her. I just picked up my sons stock Bionic and it felt "old".

mykl376

Reaction score
Still here, and with a vehicle dock, lap dock, 3 extended batteries, and an external battery charger. Too bad we can't upgrade the RAM in these phones, 2GB would make all the difference...

Human_Droid

Reaction score
Still here too. Only thing I'm irritated by is something is killing my battery. I use the extended battery and within 11hrs its damn near close to 20% its why I came back to this forum other than that its been sweet. Everything stock too.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
There seems to he an echo in here. Are there any bionic users left? I am jumping ship soon. I am within update time time and contract ends on Halloween. Should he a great choice of phones out there. I do not want to leave vzw, but would consider it.

Is there anybody out there?

Going to Verizon today to upgrade to the Maxx. I had the OG Droid, Bionic, and at 10 o'clock today the Droid Maxx! (God willing)

mntbikejack

Reaction score
I still have my Bionic with al the docks and cases. I would like to get the new Maxx but it does not have a car dock like is available for the Bionic. An easy to use car dock with audio connection is a requirement for me. I will not go back to plugging & unplugging cables when docking.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
Well, it's time to say goodbye to the Bionic. It served me well but I now have the Droid Ultra. After getting over my excitement at Verizon I decided not to spend $300 on a smartphone. When the Bionic came out I was one of those who spent $300 and I will never do that again.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Well we need another phone in the family and I have my bionic upgrade ready. After spending to much time reading about the ultra, the X, S4 and the pending lG G2 I've pretty much decided that I want to wait to see what the G2 is all about. I think I got my wife talked into the X and passing her RAZR down to the kid. Then I could see first hand the X. My CM 10.2 bionic does everything I need right now. Hmm whats coming out 2014. I always thought I bailed on my OG droid to early.

I'd certainly like to hear from my bionic brotherern, what they migrated to and if in hind sight they wish they would have waited