Simple Black......theme.... WIP....

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is a theme I am working on for SDv7. I like the sleek, clean, dark look. This is just a base to build from right now and it is my first theme so be gentle.....:). If people like it I will try to get one of the guys to show me how to make an update.zip but let's not get ahead of ourselves.... besides, after seeing Stratt's and Woody's themes.... I feel like taking my ball and going home right now!!! :):):):) But I will get better!!!!

Big thanks to Woody for the ROM, its awesome and for the help!!!! Same goes to Stratt.... I am sure I will be worrying you both more in the future!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks nice so far, I am working on putting out my first theme also and it's not as easy as it looks. I Definately have a better sense of respect for those who do it full time...Good Luck with it and anything I can do to help just let me know

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man, I am working on a new batt now and some custom statusbar icons...

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
definatly looks good...

i've always loved the simple clean look.... if you need help or input feel free to contact myself or anyone else on Droid Concepts

NattyBee

Reaction score
Is there an ETA for V7? last I heard it was coming "soon" but soon came and went...just curious, not trying to rush you guys...